KnightlyZach's Birthday Celebration Event

It's my birthday on tuesday, august 10th, and I want the runescape players to come to the Varrock Square at 11:00 A.M. (central time United States). You can bring presents for me if you want, you don't have to. But there will be loads of things to do. We will parade around the whole runescape world(except for the wilderness) and let everyone know of my birthday!! And a special guest will be there and you guys may know him, but i'm not going to tell who he/she is so you'll have to come and see yourself. I hope this will be the est birthday for me because I've never celebrated my birthday in Runescape before. Actually I don't even think anyone has done this actually. Jagex mods with gold crowns or silver crowns are welcome to join the party as well. It will be hosted in world 22 members. Then as a special treat, you guys will be able to go to my house and see what it looks like so far. Will be looking forward to this party. So remember this: August 10th, Varrock Square, 11:00 AM central time united states, presents are optional(rune armour/weapons or higher or any cool clothing or masks, etc.), everyone that wants to come is invited. That's all. So be there, or miss out on this once in a lifetime opportnity.

I don't mean to put a big damper on your birthday, but I have two things to point out/ask.

1) Why on Earth would you make a huge birthday celebration on Runescape, when you could be out with your friends in real life.

2) You can't even get "presents" like rune armour or higher. There are trade limits.

Other than that,

Happy early birthday.