Multi-talk

archimage_a

There should be something like: hold down control and click on all the people(on your friends list) who you want to tell something like, 'Im going to be busy dont message me unless important' or 'hi' when your first log on.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Yeah... there really should be more than just "public chat" and "private chat".

Maybe they should add a "friend chat" (talk to all in friends list), a "team chat" (talk to all in the same team capes? Nah, it would be better if Runescape implement a team system), and maybe "clan chat" (talk to all in a clan, but they need to make a clan system)?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

JAGeX had promised a clan system before, and it is only a matter of time before they implement it. Oh, it will happen.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

A clan chat is needed, because it's very irritating if you have to use the cbox of your clan to talk about meetings etc.

Friends lists are a nice attempt, but it's irritating if you have to say for example, wanna pk? to like 15 people and you have to type it 15 times.

signature4s.jpg

Well I always clean my friend list every week, so I really don't have these problems lol...

~Toxicologist~

not really it would lead to alot more blocking, maybe... you could add something like they had to be your friends and ticked for multi-talk aswell being on their's and ticked for multi-talk

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.