All My Drops From 70-85 Slayer!

Hi there tip.it! I have been working this summer on getting 85 slayer from 70 and a few minutes ago I finally got it. It took about a month from 75-85. I saw that most people do slayer logs but I didn't feel like keeping track of that much info. I just decided to save all of my drops and take pics and sell them at 85.

I farmed herbs in between tasks and made them into pots. I also merched a little in between tasks. I saved all of my clue rewards that were decent. All my supplies for slayer were bought with slayer drops.

Level Increases:

90-99 Attack

92-96 Constitution

88-90 Defence

88-92 Range

85-86 Magic (from teleporting so much)

30-70 Farming

60-70 Herblore

70-85 Slayer

And heres the drop pics, enjoy!

85slay1.jpg

=6,122,774

85slay2.jpg

=11,715,863 Most of my good drops.

85slay3.jpg

=5,354,947 Dwarf - Lant - Tort Seeds. Should I sell crystal keys or use them? (18)

85slay4.jpg

=5,899,123 Never thought I'd have over 1m in Papayas lol

85slay5.jpg

=6,896,411 Sara, Zammy, Guthix Skirts....thought that was kind of random. Unf Cadantine and Toadflax pots.

85slay6.jpg

=6,433,716 Used all my prayer pots on spiritual mages and abby spectres.

85slay7.jpg

=4,574,141 Still have 300 slayer points I might use on death/mind runes.

85slay8.jpg

I did 3-4 effigies but I decided to start saving them. All are stated...going to take a long time. Got my first skillcape from slayer and that clue was from my last task.

TOTAL = 49,986,975 Holy [cabbage] batman!

Not sure what I'm going to do now. Probably camp abby demons until I get a whip drop. Thanks for reading!

The image with over 1m in papayas....what's that weird purple thing above it o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Nice :).

Yeah I recently got 85 slayer too. Been camping abbys a bit and got some of them as a task too. No whips as of yet, but like 3 clues worth in total like 3m lol.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt