Help with exp trakers

CidSpain

Hello guys,

I am Condemned army's Advisor, and I were wondering if anyone could tell me the name of any experience tracker that is free and works well. That's all, thank you very much.

claneurope.gif

Team Silent Ember Member

Clan Europe Member

Condemned Army Leader

Ex-Rejuvenation Member

runetracker.org

runetraxx.nl (temporarily closed down because the hosting company is upgrading their router)

oh thank you very much, but do you know if I can check the experience gained by a member list?

The objetive for this tracker is to check which one is our best binder, the best ranger, etc.

claneurope.gif

Team Silent Ember Member

Clan Europe Member

Condemned Army Leader

Ex-Rejuvenation Member

No there is no tracking site that you can use for a whole memberlist.

I personally use http://rsstats.net , which is pretty awesome and even has graphs. :)

mm I know there are sites/programs which does it, but those I know are not free =/

claneurope.gif

Team Silent Ember Member

Clan Europe Member

Condemned Army Leader

Ex-Rejuvenation Member

runetracker.org

runetraxx.nl (temporarily closed down because the hosting company is upgrading their router)

oh thank you very much, but do you know if I can check the experience gained by a member list?

The objetive for this tracker is to check which one is our best binder, the best ranger, etc.

Make your own list and use runetrackers track parser?

Sorry if that wasn't what you were asking for. Your question seems a bit vague, maybe you could elaborate?

As far as trackers go, I prefer runetracker over anything else, because it's the only one I've found (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that doesn't require registration. This puts it in a far more accurate position than other trackers, as anyone can look up and update records on anyone else, and there's a much bigger data pool.

So while other trackers are fine for personal use, there's no good way to compare yourself to others (which seemed to fit into what you wanted to do).