Dragon platelegs (or) + Dragon plateskirt (or)

Dragon platelegs (or)

dlegsor.png

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1864/dlegsor.png

Info:

Members? Yes

Unlocked by Quest? No

Tradeable? No

Stackable? No

Examine: Dragon platelegs with an ornate decoration.

Weight: 9.00 kg

Category: Equipable

Sub-category: Legs

High Alchemy: -

Low Alchemy: -

Location: Made by applying a Dragon platelegs/skirt ornament kit (or) to some Dragon platelegs.

Uses: Defensive melee armour

Notes: Requires level 60 Defence or higher to wear. You can remove the kit at any time by right clicking on the platelegs and choosing the "split" option while it is in your inventory.

Same stats as dragon platelegs

Dragon plateskirt (or)

dskirtor.png

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6136/dskirtor.png

Info:

Members? Yes

Unlocked by Quest? No

Tradeable? No

Stackable? No

Examine: Dragon plateskirt with an ornate decoration.

Weight: 9.00 kg

Category: Equipable

Sub-category: Legs

High Alchemy: -

Low Alchemy: -

Location: Made by applying a Dragon platelegs/skirt ornament kit (or) to a Dragon plateskirt.

Uses: Defensive melee armour

Notes: Requires level 60 Defence or higher to wear. You can remove the kit at any time by right clicking on the plateskirt and choosing the "split" option while it is in your inventory.

Same stats as dragon plateskirt

Side note on this thread: on my previous dragon sq shield (or) thread, I wasn't able to get the high and low alch info, the same goes with these items. If anyone is insane enough to alch these items, by all means add it to the info XD I spent a lot of money on the kits (45m on the legs!) so I have no plans on doing so. If someone accidentally alchs them though, by all means the info will help a ton

Thanks for adding the info guys, if I get any more dragon or kits I'll gladly supply as much info as possible

2vuhgcn.png

Er, pretty sure the price the general store will pay for them is low alch. Then you multiply it by whatever the ration is of high alch to low alch (there is such a ratio)

Well, the shop thing USED to work anyhow.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.