MTK

atticusako

Shortly ill be stopping fishing and doing the two quests to fully unlock MTK. Ill have a few mill (5 or 6) to invest in it while i train strength. Ill be able to keep my approval high as i can log on every day even if its just to do that. Can some experienced players give me some tips to make the most cash back. Thanks.

1) Put as much as possible in coffers; even though its unnecessary I find it to be a good way of "saving" so you have a few mil you don't instantly think of

2) Only need to go once a week to up favour and collect (also deposit 525k to replace 1 week cost) at most. 10 day is supposed to be better thought (which would require 750k refill)

As it stands:

Herbs is the best money hands down, put 10 workers on it

The remaining five can go on either:

a) a resource you want for trianing

b) coal current 2nd best money

c) maples, the logs don't get a lot but the nests and seeds can make a lot. It should always make at least the same as coal but it can make a lot more if you are lucky.

Do this and your looking at atleast 1mil profit a week, but usually you get 1.5mil - 2mil and on occasion with seeds you can push the 3mil mark.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What I do is put in 1.275m every week, and top this up/collect resources every week. If you have atleast 1.275m in the coffers, you can leave it for a week with the maximum amount being taken out every day. You can then go back a week later to top it back up to 1.275m.

I collect on a Wednesday after doing the penguins - bring approval up to 100%, top up coffers and collect resources. Then I go back the following Wednesday.

I personally put 10 workers on herbs and 5 on maples, but this is risky as you rely on seeds from bird nests' to bring you the income over what coal/fish can give you. If you want a steadier income use coal atm, but always check to see what gives you higher money.

UrbanLegend.png

I do the same, 10 on herbs, 5 on nests. I prefer to have 1.5m in the kingdom, so that way if I miss my "day" can go a few days later and not worry.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Don't forget to crush the nests and sell the. That's 5-6k each as of now. Really makes maples worth it all the more.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

You really dont need to worry too much about keeping your approval and coffers up. As long as you get your approval up before you collect, that will give max effect. And coffers, if you really need the money, dont need to be filled until right before you collect. If you are doing this, just tell Ghrim you dont wish to collect, and he will show you how your work is spread out and you can then add to the coffers, then collect after that.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

You really dont need to worry too much about keeping your approval and coffers up. As long as you get your approval up before you collect, that will give max effect. And coffers, if you really need the money, dont need to be filled until right before you collect. If you are doing this, just tell Ghrim you dont wish to collect, and he will show you how your work is spread out and you can then add to the coffers, then collect after that.

You need to continuously get you approval up, however you can change what you want just before you collect. The coffers need to have at least 750k in them all the time for max effect.

namnlskopia.jpg

You need to continuously get you approval up, however you can change what you want just before you collect. The coffers need to have at least 750k in them all the time for max effect.

You do not need to constantly get your approval up. All you need to do is get it to 100% right before you talk to ghrim. Everything is calculated when you collect, so it doesnt matter what your approval or coffers are any day besides the day that you collect on.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

This is what I have always understood to be the mechanism.

iratebadger.png

This is what I have always understood to be the mechanism.

I have spent 2 weeks away, and I just got my approval up and added to the coffers before i collected, and i still got max profit. There really isnt an advantage to doing it either way, but waiting till the day you collect is (in my mind) alot less of a hassle, and i dont have to worry about it if i cant get online for some reason.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

tigershelby2 is talking rubbish.

It is a proven fact: Approval rating is calculated daily to decide what you collected, however as long as it is above around 80% it doesn't really matter hence only needing to get it up once a week or so.

And the coffers DO need to be filled all the time, the money is charged daily not when you collect.

The ONLY bit that is calculated when you collect is the specific items received, which allows you to turn down collecting change your workers and then collect to get completely different resources.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue