Farming Guide Updates

Under the Introductory section of the guide you should add in that you can change out the 1-2 watering cans with the Magic watering can from A Fairy Tale 3.

For the table of the tools/shop/etc:

Pic - Name - Description

basketpack.gif - Basket pack - Holds 50 empty baskets for use. Bought from any Farming shop.

emptysackpack.gif - Empty sack pack - Holds 50 empty sacks for use. Bought from any Farming shop.

magicwateringcan.gif - Magic watering can* - Has an endless supply of water you can use for your crops.

*Magic watering can is awarded to you after completing A Fairy Tale Part III: Battle at Orks Rift.

Scroll of life

scrolloflife.gif

Bought for 10k Dungeoneering tokens on Daemonheim. When used it gives a permanent effect that while you clear any farming patch, you gain a 10% chance of receiving a random seed back and a 5% chance of getting a random tree seed back from a dead tree.

New banana image for the table(s): banana.gif

What I could drag out of what was missing so far.

~Jake~

bleach-signature.jpg

Hey Jakesterwars, welcome to the forums, and thank you for your submission :)

I've added the Basket pack and Empty sack pack to the tools table, and added a note on the Magic watering can. I've also added a section on the Scroll of life and updated our bananas. Changes should be visible on the site shortly.