Ftp Pure - ranged training

Ramir_blake

If you can get a hold of either bronze or iron arrows (steel if you have the cash) you can range hobgoblins from the crafting guild. You could also take some arrows down to the minotaurs in the SoS and range them. They drop a good number of iron arrows. It will be a bit harder to tank them since you are a pure, so its up to you.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

In my sig, there is a link to my AoW f2p combat training guide. There is an entire section dedicated to ranged, with the equipment you should take, optimal locations/positioning, etc.

In summary though, fleshcrawlers, unless you have high (70+) defense, in which case, Giant Spiders. If you don't want to lose money, kill minotaurs instead.

Actually, though, I'd recommend you train it via Dungeoneering so you can buy a Gravite weapon at one point, which will eventually pay off itself in addition to being very effective in pvp, such as BH, FoG, CW, etc. Also, you mentioned getting p2p sometime, so it's a good idea to start hoarding dungeoneering xp now (low level f2p dungeons are generally faster in terms of xp than p2p ones).