Pre-production film shoot

Da_Latios

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

So I was given $400 to shoot a short film (this isn't it! I haven't started filming yet) next week. This is basically a test for cinematographic techniques and colours which I'll be using for the short (which isn't really short; I estimate it to be over 30 minutes).
The bits in blue which look like night were made simply by lowering the white balance to 3200K and setting the colour tone to the blue shift.
I made my own colour presets which are evident in this shoot; much of the colours are desaturated, and the white balance is very skewed.
For sound I used a FXLR-mini jack (3.5) cable which was attatched to an XLR extension which was connected to a mic which we fitted on to the end of a boom. We had to change mic boys (I like to call them that) halfway through which is why you hear some distortion in the second half.
But yeah, I definitely won't be using these actors for the real one. Except for the black guy. :mellow:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots