Varrock Elite

Doesnt mention you need 80 summoning for hydra

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

A quick search of the page reveals that there is no mention of a hydra at all. In fact, the only mention of any familiars I've noticed is under the hard tasks for a farming boost.

There is also no mention of a summoning requirement in the KB ( http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/varrock_achievement#Elite_Tasks ), or in the in-game task list.

For which task is a hydra needed/useful?

Do you mean Falador Elite? Because I've changed that one and I've made the appropriate adjustments, and you have been credited.

Thanks!

Doh yeah falador. Freudian Slip cause I was looking at them all to track down stats I need!

Also:

Lumbridge Hard task - the water runes say "pure essence" but you do not strictly need pure essence, as they are low level runes either essence works.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue