Tasset(rune might work/dragon too)

Ava Acumulator

Nezit Helm

Fury(glory)

Rune dart/dragon dart

15-18 Super restores

Rest full with brews

Plan:

Will beast of burden with brews and inventory with restores and the rest of invenotry with brews.

1. Pull out bgs

2. Spec Nomad( you should do this every time you can~ i managed to do it 3 times the entire fight)

3. Pull out rune c'bow/Ruby(e)

4. Use ruby(e) til you get nomad to the the 2nd 25% hp after he heals to 50% health

5. Use bgs to deal with the rest

Specials:

-The 750 with circle of bombs~ run directly south of the cirlcle (directly under the Center)/ then run behind the last pillar on either side and then run out right atfer nomad rushes to you and get stuck behind pillar

-Clones~To make it fast Dart the 4 until You find real one

-1 below max Hp~ brew up .. that all you can do

-Last part~ from what i heard overhead pray(Protection form melee) helps but i didn't use. Try useing Pillars to avoid some hits( don't stay to long)

REMINDERS:

1.Over head pray don't work on most if not all of fight

2.Don't bring barrow item( Your Item drops so your barrows breaks(aka waste!) unless you can be sure you can do it in 1 try)

3.Ruby(e) don't brother with diamond

4.Don't forget to BGS spec

5.Beast of burden is worth it!

6.I liked having all restores in inventory so i don't freak out if i don't drink 3:1 ratio

7.Don't bring Super antis instead of Super restores( i did this :wall: :wall: :wall: )

8.Feel free to bring a healing familar once your beast of burden is done( I didn't use it or need it)

9.Soul spilt if you got

I managed to do nomad in 1 try

Jasper_Jjkj.png

Er, protect from mage DID make a difference when I tried. Pretty sure I tested it. Full invent of food WITH pro mage, full invent of food WITHOUT. Lasted a lot longer with pro mage.

Also, 90%* of people recommend a combat familiar, usually a kyatt, for after the bob dies.

*I'm just making this number up. However, most people I've seen recommend a combat familiar, usually a Kyatt, after the bob dies, *if* they put a recommendation for what to do after your bob dies.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Er, protect from mage DID make a difference when I tried. Pretty sure I tested it. Full invent of food WITH pro mage, full invent of food WITHOUT. Lasted a lot longer with pro mage.

Also, 90%* of people recommend a combat familiar, usually a kyatt, for after the bob dies.

*I'm just making this number up. However, most people I've seen recommend a combat familiar, usually a Kyatt, after the bob dies, *if* they put a recommendation for what to do after your bob dies.

I found any familar after beast of burden didn't help much

If u want to try protect form amge i guess u can but i found it didn't help

(you have way mroe prayer poitns then u need anyways)

If you can sue soul spilt

Jasper_Jjkj.png

• 4 months later...

Not much of a guide...I too tested overhead prayers and it was definitely worth using them on 5 attempts with and 5 without (i like testing things). Diamond is worth it for the max hp-1 attack. If you. Get (un)lucky your spec will activate right before he hits you.

Void with deflector and ACP(black d'hide) is better than what you suggested.

Using all super restores is a waste. its over kill on prayer restore and regular restore potions restore at a 4:1 ratio with brews. A mix of the two is better so you can bring more brews for healing.

A kyatt/iron titan/steel titan is definitely worth using with scrolls. Ambush scrolls almost completely finished off the last 25% hp when I did it so I was just focused on healing.

Using a BGS to finish is silly.

No mention of how to safespot him with the pillars, which when done correctly completely negates the 750 attack, the mines attack, and the multiform attack.

And no pics... :(

All in all 3/10

Edit

You also didn't mention using eagle eye/rigour.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

• 1 month later...

Not much of a guide...I too tested overhead prayers and it was definitely worth using them on 5 attempts with and 5 without (i like testing things). Diamond is worth it for the max hp-1 attack. If you. Get (un)lucky your spec will activate right before he hits you.

Void with deflector and ACP(black d'hide) is better than what you suggested.

Using all super restores is a waste. its over kill on prayer restore and regular restore potions restore at a 4:1 ratio with brews. A mix of the two is better so you can bring more brews for healing.

A kyatt/iron titan/steel titan is definitely worth using with scrolls. Ambush scrolls almost completely finished off the last 25% hp when I did it so I was just focused on healing.

Using a BGS to finish is silly.

No mention of how to safespot him with the pillars, which when done correctly completely negates the 750 attack, the mines attack, and the multiform attack.

And no pics... :(

All in all 3/10

Edit

You also didn't mention using eagle eye/rigour.

wrote this guide long b4 deflector.. so prob no long accurate

Jasper_Jjkj.png