New GuidesForScapers Site, Check it :P

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zdq7hf.png

EDIT: I took a screenshot as i am yet to sort out any temporary hosting.

All except the logo had to be done in paint due to my lack of Photoshop on my new netbook, heh.

This is just the first draft of the site, i am still going to add some additional effects to improve it a bit more. I will potentially use it for my AS-level IT coursework, but i will definitely be using it for my new Runescape guide site. I am yet to modify it for anything other than the home page, but it shouldn't be too much trouble to get it up to scratch for submission pages, contact pages etc...

Thanks a lot to meol for resizing the logo, as it would look horrific in it's previous state ^_^

Please post your criticisms, i want to make it the best i can. At the moment, my main dislike is the overly-blue colour scheme, i feel i need to mix in some other colours.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Pretty neat ^_^ i like the design :)

However, be sure to add good rules for the submitting part. Like, the layout of your submitting has to be well organised. And make some sort of moderation, I would certainly volunteer :)

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Pretty neat ^_^ i like the design :)

However, be sure to add good rules for the submitting part. Like, the layout of your submitting has to be well organised. And make some sort of moderation, I would certainly volunteer :)

Heh, i will have it set to be basic HTML only. It will have to be approved before being published, and there will be a video submission option.

All submissions will have to be up to certain standards in the terms of grammar and the subject of the guide. I hope that the site will become known more for the quality of the guides than a site with a guide for everything.

Y_Guy:

Thanks for the site, i was aware that something like it existed but had no idea of a name :) That will definitely help.

GuidesForScapers.png

Here is the site link: http://guidesforscapers.110mb.com/

Temporary hosting until i have completed the site. I have only finished the index/guide index/6 guides at the moment. I hope that once i get a few submissions (feel free to PM me any guides you want to be on the site) i will have finished up the PHP for submission/contact and will be able to switch to a decent host and domain easily.

GuidesForScapers.png