bandos guides

hey. i've been using this site since rsc, and i've always used the guides before i did anything that is difficult, or known to be deadly. recently after reveiwing alot of the guides, i have realized how poor they are, (no offense to the writers, it isnt your fault, but time has past and things have changed) and i would like to know if there is a way i can take it into my hands and make a guide, and submit it to see if it could replace the old one. of course i can understand completely if its no. i was thinking of doing a bandos one, because that is my specialty. maybe more if it works out well.

btw, first time ever signing up for the sight.... just thought maybe i should help out. let me kno. ill check back on this poll if i can find it later on. ty.

-royal parody

soz posted in wrong topic at first. new to this forum.

Hiya,

Thanks for taking an interest in improving the site, it's much appreciated! If you can post any additions or corrections you need to be made to the guide here we can look them over and quite possibly add them in. (Crediting you for them of course!)

Alternatively, if you want to write your own guide, we have a whole forum for player written guides here. ;)

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Thank you for taking an interest in improving the site! We would appreciate any errors or fixes you can find.

Re-writing the guide on your own is not necessary. Just tell us which guide is outdated, how it is outdated, and which sections changes can be made in. Thanks! :)

The two above me have given you the best answers possible. If you find anything wrong specifically, you can let us know within this forum. If you want to write your own guide for players, you may use the General Guides forum. http://forum.tip.it/forum/63-archive-of-wisdom/

Welcome to Tip.It Forums!

I'll lock this topic as your question has been answered.

1.png
generic_signature.png