AFL Grand Final

CharlieBrown

What did you guys think of the grand final that just got played? Do you think it's right that they should have to play another WHOLE game to decide a winner?

Do you think extra time should be implemented instead?

Thoughts, discuss.

For all you non Australians

AFL is a type of football game, the grand final just got played and it was a draw. Because of this, the players are made to play another whole match next week to decide a winner instead of adding on extra time

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

What did you guys think of the grand final that just got played? Do you think it's right that they should have to play another WHOLE game to decide a winner?

Yes, that's how the games been played for years. While it may seem inconvenient, it's part of the sport.

Was a good game though, when the St Kilda's got the behind to even the score at 68-68, I swear the guy could've run to get the ball and potentially win the game, but he seemed to just let it go through.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Yes, that's how the games been played for years. While it may seem inconvenient, it's part of the sport.

Was a good game though, when the St Kilda's got the behind to even the score at 68-68, I swear the guy could've run to get the ball and potentially win the game, but he seemed to just let it go through.

Yeah i understand it's how it's been played, but doesn't mean rules can't change :) .

NRL rule book changes each year, very often :/

And yeah i agree, it's like he just gave up and was like "mehh, it's only a point"

Can't really blame it all on him though

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Can't really blame it all on him though

Got to blame it one someone :mrgreen:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome