Razer is having a draw for gaming equipment!

stephane110

i was browsing a gaming forum when I came along this site. Apparently razer is giving away 1337 packs (worth $500)

Might aswell give it a shot guys! My friend has one of their mice and they truly are fantastic.

[link removed]

Goodluck if you sign up!

Edited by tripsis

By clicking that link you are going to a user-specific site. What this means is, when he signed up for this contest, he was given a link to provide to his friends. Every entree receives a different link. To be eligible for a major portion of this contest he has to get ten other people to sign up for it via his link. Once you've signed up via his link, you can't do it again meaning you won't be able to help your friends with theirs if they decide to enter.

To sign up for the giveaway without being an unsuspecting toady visit Razer's website.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Referral links are not permitted on the Tip.it Forums ;) PM me with any questions.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog