Banning-Disabling (Long post)

-KFK-

Hi!

First of all i need to apollogise for my bad english! (I am a norwegian, no offense Sunli =p)

A little story:

I was in world 66, teleporting to camelot again and again, for gaining mage lvl. After a while, a friend sent me an "auto", and i though; "Hey, it can't harm trying it for 10 seconds (My fingers was hutring etc).

So i tried it, i pressed the "on" button and started, but when i realized i could not type meanwehile, i shut it down immedately.

I also made the mistake saying; "umm. the auto wont let u type" while i was in a big crowd.

Some days later i was looking forward to log on to my account, but it was disabled!

Ok, i did somthing that was against the rules, but that is not the point (Countiniue reading even if it is boring =P )

I tried to appeal a ban so i sent a letter to them containing:

On 12th December 2005 you sent us the following:

Hi!

First of all i must appologise for my bad english. I have been banned because of breaking rule number 7.

Yes, i have used a "auto";, I recieved a "auto" from one of my runescape friends. But the thing is, i only used it for like 10 seconds! When i found out i could not type i turned it off! I am sorry, but i still understand that you have to ban me.

Thank you, *******

After like 2 seconds i got an answer, but it had nothing to do with the appeal i just sent!

Answer:

We have reviewed our detailed IP logs and have and have no reason to believe that anyone else accessed this account at the time of the offence.

I have investigated this matter fully and so no further ban appeals for this permanent ban will be considered.

Do you see if i got anything about the letter i sent to them?

(If you do, please tell me!)

If they just cheked my account they would soon see that i did not use the auto for long! I am combat 86 with an total lvl of 862! Huh, and i have not gained any lvl at all after receiving the "auto", wich would seen a bit wierd.

(Keep reading, it's getting worse =S )

I also sent a mesage to the customer support, telling them that they should at least try to read the appeals, maybe i don't have anything to do with IP adresses at all! (As in my case)

I am still waiting for an answer =S

And guess what, another "bad thing"!

I thought; "hey why keep paying for memberwhip when i can't even play, so i went to the "unsubscribe" menu.

I got two options:

Option 1 The quickest and easiest way is to Log-in to your account and to cancel your subscription from there.

Option 2 If you can't remember your username/password you can still cancel by providing your card number. Click here

Since my father is out of country i had to take option 1, but when i try to log in, it just says: "

You are currently banned for violation of our terms and conditions

If you believe you have been banned in error then please visit our click the 'Appeal a ban' link from our front page.

And i am just where i started......

I don't know if anyone have experienced the same problems, and also think the "banned feauture" needs an update, please post =)

I might be wrong about all this, please tell me if you ahve something to say!

(One reason for posting this here is because the "customer support" one allows 400letters\signs per message, wich is way too low. So maybe someone from runescape, a moderator, an administrator is reading this with some RS influence could help me out =) It would be great!

Well, thank you for reading this, -KFK-

Try logging back into the account in a week, most times they use a week long temporary ban for the first offence. For those of you wondering I don't know first hand, but a close friend of mine was dumb enough to use an auto and got temporarily banned, then permanantly banned for the second offence.

Thanx for the reply!

It is good that they just make it a week!

Like the banning, it is accseptable, but why do they ahve the ban appeal feauture? It does not seem like they read it anyway! (At least not in my case)

Thnx again for telling me time "ban time" =)

-KFK-