DKS

Lamm

My friend and I are going to do kill the Dagannoth Kings and he's set on gear and he'll be maging Rex. I'll be hybriding Supreme and Prime but I dont know what the gear and inventory is to hybrid.

I have around 20m to work with for gear and I have Bandos, Armadyl, Verac Helm, Claws, Extremes, and Yak/Unicorn. Would it be better to use the unicorn to heal or the yak to bank.

Thanks in advance.

Lamm.png

As far as gear goes, a good option would be to bring bandos tassets, Armadyl chestplate, Verac's helm, Abyssal whip, Obsidian shield (or spirit, Dfs, etc.), Claws, Rune crossbow and Runite/Diamond bolts (e), Soul Wars cape, Barrows gloves, Dragon/Infinity/Ranger/Snakeskin boots...

For inventory, since you can't use soul split, you might consider using a unicorn so you can use extremes, whereas with a yak you might wanna use brews (and you don't have overloads). Another good option would be to bring a yak with e.g. rocktails or sharks and ALSO a unicorn with scrolls. Remember to bring prayer potions, extremes, a teleport tablet, food, scrolls, extra pouches, summoning potions (or super restores), etc.

Good luck on drops and killing :)