Weekly Penguins Guide

Gandorf61

Just a suggestion but I think it might be a good idea to include some of the overflow chats in the guide.

Also would it be possible to have the penguin list hide the ones you've checked off similar to how the achievement diary guides hide the tasks you've done when checked? It would make it a little easier to visually see what penguins you have left to find.

Just a suggestion but I think it might be a good idea to include some of the overflow chats in the guide.

Also would it be possible to have the penguin list hide the ones you've checked off similar to how the achievement diary guides hide the tasks you've done when checked? It would make it a little easier to visually see what penguins you have left to find.

The overflow chats have been added and will become visible before this week's penguin reset. The other suggestion is do-able, but will take some more time to implement.

Xena_Dragon.png

Sounds good. :thumbup:

It's not really a "must have" feature as I realize you're probably busy enough with other projects right now that are a little more important than this. Thanks for considering it as something to do in the future though. :)