Pay By SMS - SurfPin option?

Xenolith

So I'm looking to become a member again on one of my other accounts - I've been a member before on my main, but not on this account.

I used to use SurfPin, back in the day.

However, when I go to "Upgrade Your Account" I can't seem to find the PayBySMS option - there's a similar option provided by PayMo, where you input your phone number, you get a text, then respond saying "Y" or whatever, and same result.

I was just wondering if they got rid of PayBySMS (the old version) all together, or what the deal is.

Any help?

Thanks.

2vlwv1v.png

Well by the fact they have "redeem sms" toi use up surfpin codes and the "SmS" payment option now is by paymo i'm gonna go with the completely obvious and say yes they have stopped using surfpin for pay by sms.

Given their lowering prices on the more expensive methods (eg sms) and expanding it to more countries they have swapped to a new sms service that provides great global coverage.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I use Paymo to drain my unused prepaid phone time into RS time, and I vouch for it. It's a lot simpler than Surfpin and a little bit cheaper.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours