Only ranged character needs help.

LePaintedMain

Hey, I'm Patch.

Just started playing again after roughly a 1 year break.

Old account/kinda my main is Fullrune619.

Anywho.. I decided to make an only range character, this is what I came out with.

I made the account last night, now I'm at 33 range (training it right now aswell).

Stats: All stats are 1 except for: 33 Range, 5 Dungeoneering, 4 Woodcutting and 23 Constitution.

I'm looking for help on where I should train, atm I'm at Minotaurs. But I want some other options aswell.

I can get food, etc. for it.

I was thinking maybe start Hill Giants now, or if I should wait till 40..

Or maybe training in Daemonheim with a friend or something..

Anyways, any recommendations/help will be appreciated. :D

Edit: Incase anyone didn't read my character details to the left, I'm F2P.. :)

Edit 2: 41 Range, still wondering where to train.

Edit 3: I have 100k if that helps on what I should do.

LePaintedMan.png

Stay at minotaurs and gather the iron arrows. Once you have a couple thousand, go use them over at the hobgoblin peninsula next to the crafting guild. Don't bother to pick up those arrows, and you'll get some decently fast exp.

Staurolite.png

Stay at minotaurs and gather the iron arrows. Once you have a couple thousand, go use them over at the hobgoblin peninsula next to the crafting guild. Don't bother to pick up those arrows, and you'll get some decently fast exp.

Thanks for the idea, would it still be viable at level 40 range, except to just buy the iron arrows?

Is there any other ways?

LePaintedMan.png

Thanks for the idea, would it still be viable at level 40 range, except to just buy the iron arrows?

Is there any other ways?

You can just move up to the level 27 minotaurs if the level 10s (11s?) are too easy for you. When you finally completely outgrow those, then move to hobgobs.

Also are you willing to raise defence at all?

You can just move up to the level 27 minotaurs if the level 10s (11s?) are too easy for you. When you finally completely outgrow those, then move to hobgobs.

Also are you willing to raise defence at all?

Alright thanks, that seems like a viable way.

Defence would be the only thing I would be willing to raise, But is there a way to get minimal Combat levels from it?

Eg. Every 2 Range levels I get a defence level? Or something like that?

Thanks. :)

LePaintedMan.png