Need Money Making Help. :P

LePaintedMain

Easy, my friend. Buy yourself some monk robes (or get them for free), get a Mitre, a Stole, Snake skin Boots, Rune Xbow and broad bolts. Buy yourself 20 or 30 ranging potions and go range them. Keep your Eagle Eye prayer as well as Protect from Range prayer on and watch as the money and exp roles in. If you;re not too concerned about exp then no need for the eagle eye prayer. This way you make a bit more money anyway.

Easy, my friend. Buy yourself some monk robes (or get them for free), get a Mitre, a Stole, Snake skin Boots, Rune Xbow and broad bolts. Buy yourself 20 or 30 ranging potions and go range them. Keep your Eagle Eye prayer as well as Protect from Range prayer on and watch as the money and exp roles in. If you;re not too concerned about exp then no need for the eagle eye prayer. This way you make a bit more money anyway.

Don't worry about B2P or anything like that?

I used to camp with B2P Tabs and get around 2m a trip.

LePaintedMan.png

No, never use an armadyl item when you use prayer method. The idea is to attract as many Aviansies to you as possible. This saves you from running around after them. This is the way you get your exp faster. But yes i forgot to mention Zammy book. If you dont have that Falador shield is the best replacement.

You can use b2p if you want, but this will slow you down. Youre better off just doing prayer method. I've done trips where i got max kc (thats 4k kills) and it took me about 4 days or so. if i used prayer method i would have been able to do in in 2 days even with the banking. When it comes to aviansies it's the one thing in rs i think i'm good at. i can give you a link to a guide i wrote. will tell you everything you need to know. gimme a minute to find it.

No, never use an armadyl item when you use prayer method. The idea is to attract as many Aviansies to you as possible. This saves you from running around after them. This is the way you get your exp faster. But yes i forgot to mention Zammy book. If you dont have that Falador shield is the best replacement.

Alright, I'ma try that, and yeah, I got all the God Books. :D

Whatever happened to the old Granite shield way or w/e..

LePaintedMan.png

You can use b2p if you want, but this will slow you down. Youre better off just doing prayer method. I've done trips where i got max kc (thats 4k kills) and it took me about 4 days or so. if i used prayer method i would have been able to do in in 2 days even with the banking. When it comes to aviansies it's the one thing in rs i think i'm good at. i can give you a link to a guide i wrote. will tell you everything you need to know. gimme a minute to find it.

Ahhkay, thanks, the way I used to do was like 50 B2P Tabs, 3 or 4 P pots 3 sharks, and 5 or so Range pots.

LePaintedMan.png

By the way, i hope you're not a cricket fan. The second Test isn't going all too well for the Aussies.

By the way, i hope you're not a cricket fan. The second Test isn't going all too well for the Aussies.

lol. Kinda am kinda aren't.

One last, thing, with my stats and cash, of your 2 methods which would be best for me to get cash on? Prayer or Tanking method?

Or do one for a few trips to get a good base of cash, then do the other?

LePaintedMan.png

Tanking is over rated. I suppose you actually make the same ammount of money either way. With prayer method you get a lot more kills which means you get a lot more drops. then ofcourse you subtract the prayer pot cost. with b2p/tanking you pay almost nothing for supplies but you get less kills meaning less drops. I would stick with prayer method though because at the end of the day, like ive said, same profit but more exp.