it seems my darkness of hallowvale thing got stoped befor i could really explane it

Lokiz

maybe i didn't explain my self too well

you see what you have in your quest guide is the "bug" or the "glitch" that you seemed to think my little thing was

when you do the Sketches on the Papyrus during the south one witch its in the quest that you get attacked by Vanstrom (not some random one that you seemed to think attacked you in my previous post) and your guide say well he is attacking you that you should continue to make your sketch then after he stops attacking you and you talk with the servant girl you need a forth peace of papyrus to make the the sketch that you lost after the battle with Vanstorm well if you in fact don't make the last sketch during the battle with Vanstorm you lose nothing so you only need the three pieces given to you by the quest and not a forth piece that your quest guide says you need so your quest guide is making people get things and what not that is not really needed

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

need to work on that new skill eh?

you see what you have in your quest guide is the "bug" or the "glitch" that you seemed to think my little thing was

when you do the Sketches on the Papyrus during the south one witch its in the quest that you get attacked by Vanstrom (not some random one that you seemed to think attacked you in my previous post) and your guide say well he is attacking you that you should continue to make your sketch then after he stops attacking you and you talk with the servant girl you need a forth peace of papyrus to make the the sketch that you lost after the battle with Vanstorm well if you in fact don't make the last sketch during the battle with Vanstorm you lose nothing so you only need the three pieces given to you by the quest and not a forth piece that your quest guide says you need so your quest guide is making people get things and what not that is not really needed

Punctuation and capital letters is your friend. Makes it easier for people to understand...

New version:

When you do the Sketches on the Papyrus during the south one, you get attacked by Vanstrom. (Not some random one that you seemed to think attacked you in my previous post.) The tipit guide says while he is attacking you that you should continue to make your sketch. After he stops attacking you, speak with the servant girl; you then need a forth peace of papyrus to make the the sketch, because you lost a sketch during the battle with Vanstorm. Well, if you in fact don't make the last sketch during the battle with Vanstorm, you lose nothing so you only need the three pieces given to you by the quest; you don't need fourth piece that your quest guide says you need. The tipit quest guide is making people get things that aren't needed.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Punctuation and capital letters is your friend. Makes it easier for people to understand...

New version:

When you do the Sketches on the Papyrus during the south one, you get attacked by Vanstrom. (Not some random one that you seemed to think attacked you in my previous post.) The tipit guide says while he is attacking you that you should continue to make your sketch. After he stops attacking you, speak with the servant girl; you then need a forth peace of papyrus to make the the sketch, because you lost a sketch during the battle with Vanstorm. Well, if you in fact don't make the last sketch during the battle with Vanstorm, you lose nothing so you only need the three pieces given to you by the quest; you don't need fourth piece that your quest guide says you need. The tipit quest guide is making people get things that aren't needed.

lol yea i guess but i always seem to forget to do that :o!

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

need to work on that new skill eh?

• 2 months later...

I've confirmed Lokiz's submission. If you do not continue to make the sketch during the fight with Volstrom, you do not lose your piece of papyrus and can simply make the sketch once the fight is over. Therefore you do not need to grab an extra piece of papyrus.

33o4q4g.jpg