98 looking for clan/team

Aten

Heya, looking for a clan starting in January!

About me:

- Eastern Canada

- College kid

- 71 atk/78 def/74 str/75 ranged/74 magic/58 prayer/77 hp

- Skills: 99 fletching/thieving/cooking

About you:

- Chill, mature, but still serious when the time calls for it

- Active

- Enjoy team activities (PvM, PvP are both cool with me)

- Voice chat (vent/TS/mumble) for stuff like hunting would be a real bonus

- Preferably very small number of members, I'd prefer "team" settings over "clan"

I've been mostly a solo guy for the large part of my RS career, I was in a clan many many years back but I'd like to get back into it. I am a fairly solid team player, however, having spent several years playing competitively in games like CoD and CS.

I'm not experienced with boss hunting/dung/team activities (CW/SW/SC/PC etc) but I'm a pretty fast learner. I'd prefer 18+, though if you guys are cool and don't go psycho over every little thing then that's fine as well.

I'll be working in the new year, but should be active most nights. Hit me up Personal invites rather than c/p will definitely be given more consideration.

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Give Freedom a try!

We are a "faimly" like clan, that is laid back, fun, active in game and with events we also have private vent servier. Drop by our CC and check us out. Add me in game and we can chat if you would like!

Fiery Skye

NOTE: We have quite a few adults in the clan ;-)

FreedomRecruitBanner1.png

FreedomRecruitBanner2.pngFreedomRecruitBanner3.pngFreedomRecruitBanner4.png

80+ Combat are now welcomed !!!

have you ever wanted to join FREEDOM but couldnt do becuase of our 100+ combat requirment ? well , now you can !

Starting 20th October we are now accepting 80+ combat members with the name of "Freedom Junior"

but you will have the same access as full member ! you can attend events and do everything with us.

what are you waiting for ? join FREEDOM and start the fun <3

Got any questions?

Feel free to PM us on either this forum, our forum, or Join our cc and ask away! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL INVITE!!!! =P (not a c/p, Xil)

If you're interested in warring, you should definitely join Blasphemy. We're mainly about warring, and we emphasize organization over numbers.

Since you're looking for a clan with some pretty chill people, and don't seem to be too worried about the specific focus of events, I'd say give Blasphemy a try. We have chill people, and although we don't use TS that much outside of wars (sorry, won't get too much random mumbling while skilling on our ts >.<) there are always people to talk with on our irc. Give Blasphemy a try, I did and I sure don't regret it.

Poster in the spoiler.

[spoiler=Info Poster]

Beware, I'm 00000001 00000011 00000011 00000111 (hint - Find out each byte)

Swift_Swrd.png 16m994z.png

Hey, we currently don't have an official TS/Vent server, but we are on the verge on getting one, whether it be Ventrilo or Teamspeak :D!

sliced_01-1.jpg

sliced_02-1.jpgsliced_03-1.jpgsliced_04-1.jpg

[ «Former TRR Leader» «Former Legacy of Legends Leader» «Former Nexus Member» ]

codsig2.png

Hey, i noticed swift posted about blasphemy ...the same clan i am in lol.

*oh you registered on the forums too :)

Well i would love you to join blasphemy ATTEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNCCCIOOOOOON ^_^

We have around 30-40 members ..so a smallish clan.

But we are really close knitted.

i think you would fit well

Drop in our irc #blasphemy so we can chat it up

Hey, i noticed swift posted about blasphemy ...the same clan i am in lol.

*oh you registered on the forums too :)

Well i would love you to join blasphemy ATTEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNCCCIOOOOOON ^_^

We have around 30-40 members ..so a smallish clan.

But we are really close knitted.

i think you would fit well

Drop in our irc #blasphemy so we can chat it up

For sure, it sounds like a good fit so I'll definitely give you guys a shout. I'm out of town right now and only have internet access here and there, so soon as I get home on the 3rd I'll be sure to set up IRC as well as fill out an app.

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

They told me I could become anything I wanted to be.

So I became a god.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/fallen_rose/

On a field filled with beautiful roses, innocent warriors had been slaughtered. Their blood is splattered all over the roses surrounding the tragic battle. The roses soon absorb the blood of the fallen warriors and they evolved into much superior warriors! Each warrior has one goal in common, and that's to end the "thing" that did this. So they formed a clan called Fallen Rose, under the leadership of Bladeblaze1, the first rose to evolve! After a couple of years, members of Fallen Rose have created a machine that can turn Runescape players into Runescape soldiers. And so it begins.

Requirnments:

80+ Combat

OR

80+ Magic

OR

80+ Ranged

AND

All combat skills (Attack, Defense, Strength, Hitpoints) must be in the high scores (Not applicable to pures)

Contents:

I: How my life got flip-turned upside down AKA My opinion

II: Is this what the people of Fallen Rose are living like? AKA The community

III: The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror AKA IDK

IV: Never gunna give you up AKA History

V: The so called staff AKA No one is on staff.

PART 1: THE EXUDES

Fallen Rose has been the only clan I have felt at home in. (Which is probably because I was conceived there.) I've traveled far and wide searching for different clans, and none of them have proven to be as good as Fallen Rose has. No clan has ever given me as much sexual ecstasy as this clan has. (RS Pantless Knights does NOT count.) Granted, we've been through 10+ forums, constant personal attacks and such....

PART 2: People actually live here?

Fallen Rose has a unique community. Note that the word unique may not be what the general user thinks of the word unique. Our type of unique is the type of unique in which unique might not always be good. (IE: Using the word unique 3 times in a sentence to describe how being unique isn't always good.) We focus on community and fun for everone. Fallen Rose has a really nice warring history and we constantly have events. (Most events are heavy on user fun and skilling. However, if enough people are on, we like to drop boss monsters a few visits every now and then.)

PART 3: NO MORE BEL AIR REFERENCES

Fallen Rose is a pretty modern clan. Our personality is centered on fun and we're laid back and just want to relax. That's right. We're hip, we're cool, and we're in style. Not joining could possibly destroy your level of awesomeness. By using our forums and clan chat you guarantee your level of Internet AND IRL coolness will increase by 1000.

PART 4: NEVER GUNNA LET YOU DOWN(And it never has.)

Fallen Rose was created in the early days of March 2007, and it's still running today! The person who created Fallen Rose is Bladeblaze1, he is now retired from runescape. Fallen Rose wasn't a 80+ clan when it opened. It was a 50+ clan until April were it closed, because of inactivity, and a certain someone.(Damnit Cowwy) We hid in the shadows for 2 months training recklessly. When we came out in June, 2007 we were as strong as we could ever be. After more problems, the clan closed in early 2008, and had been redone in July 2008! During then the clan was led by Openplease1 and Badgersgopoo. Fate would have it, that in July 2009 we actually bought a site like all the cool kids. We were doing the same for about a year, until just recently. A week ago, a new leader was chosen to replace our now departed friend Openplease. Skydra17 and AnnieFlame both took up leadership and made this clan much more active. But fate would have it that Openplease forgot to pay for the webiste AND forums. So within 24 hours of their new leadership positions the site and forums were gone. Now we've moved into a free forum hosted by Zathyus.(Zetaboards) Forum management was taken up by Duncdar and Angle9, and within the next two days they furiously beat the forum into submission until it decided to finally cooperate and let them do their job. Now we're pretty much settled with a good staff.

PART 5: Staff

.:Leaders:.

.: D rica911:.

.:Skydra17:.

.:Council:.

.:Badgersgopoo:.

.:Marktenoh:.

.:Recruitment Officer:.

.:Duncdar:.

.:Event Staff:.

open

.:Mod Staff:.

-Bass Gt-

.:Tech Officer:.

Open-

pbanners02.gif

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

Joining Instructions | Forums | Web Site | RuneHead

________________________________________________________________________________

.:: | crossedswords.png Introduction crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no combat level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played RuneScape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal regardless of their experience in clans or RS. We help each other out, whether it be in RS or giving advice for real life situations.

.:: | crossedswords.png Key Information crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Primary Time Zones | ::.

GMT | Atlantic | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: | Clan Leaders | ::.

Traaginen

MstrMonopoly

.:: | Home Worlds | ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: | IRC Channel | ::.

#Rebelz

.:: | War Record | ::.

[ 12 - 4 - 0 ]

.:: | Base Types | ::.

F2P and P2P

.:: | Clan Chat | ::.

TheRebelz

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Offer crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Professional and Understanding Staff | ::.

The only reason we have clan officials is to keep the clan running smoothly.

Clan Leaders and Council Members exist solely to help you achieve the best clan experience possible; they aren't around to flaunt their power and show off the ban-hammer.

If you ever have a problem with a clan member or an official, the dispute will be settled swiftly and in a fair manner.

.:: | Top of the Line Experiences | ::.

Thanks to our community, TRR is able to offer several advantages that very few other clans are able to provide.

We boast paid IPB 3 forums, Ventrilo, an independent website, and even an official 24/7 clan radio!

.:: | A Spectacular Community | ::.

TRR boasts one of the largest and most welcoming communities in RuneScape.

Whether you enjoy browsing forums, talking about RuneScape in clan chats, or discussing aspects of clanning with officials in IRC, you can be sure that there will always be someone willing to carry on conversation in TRR!

We also offer VoIP communication with Ventrilo, something many clans don't offer.

.:: | A Variety of Events | ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events.

Our clan puts its members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be.

As a result, we boast what's probably the largest variety of events ever hosted by a clan.

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Ask Of You crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Clan Chat Activity | ::.

It might seem silly, I know; but you would be amazed at how many people join and then complain that they didn't ever know when an event was taking place.

To prevent that and to get to know other members of the clan, staying active in our in-game clan chat is a must.

Our clan chat is 'The_Rs_Rebel', and members are expected to be in it whenever they're on RuneScape.

You are allowed to leave the chat in certain situations (e.g. checking up on a merchant chat, moving chats for an event, etc), but generally you should be in the clan chat while on RuneScape.

.:: | Forum Activity | ::.

As a member of TRR, it is your responsibility to periodically check up on the clan forums.

This is important for many reasons, the least of which is so you can stay updated on clan news and important announcements.

Many members choose to bookmark the forums - Forum Index - and simply check up on them quickly before or after logging into RuneScape.

Posting on the forums is a necessary part of becoming involved with our clans community, and promotions are often based on how active clan members are on the forums.

.:: | Respect | ::.

Clan officials and clan members are participating in TRR for their own enjoyment, thus we ask all members to show respect towards our staff and other members.

.:: | crossedswords.png Clan Media crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Videos | ::.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqP3st5Xfw

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

.:: | Pictures | ::.

slideshowdone.gif

.:: | crossedswords.png Frequently Asked Questions crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | How Do You Join? | ::.

We have an extremely fast and painless process for applicants.

Click Here For Directions! | Video: How To Join TRR

.:: | Can I Join The Forums Without A RuneScape Account? | ::.

Of course, just follow the directions posted above and explain your situation. We'll welcome you into our community!

.:: | Aren't There A Lot Of "Noobs"? | ::.

Actually, our message has attracted a GREAT deal of experienced RS players. People that like to do more demanding events such as God Wars shouldn't have a problem finding others to play with.

.:: | I Have A Few More Questions... | ::.

Feel free to visit our forum and post any remaining questions you may have in the Guest Forum.

finalf.gif

Thanks for considering TRR, we hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website