WFS vs. Bursting Rock Lobs

Nifflin

Okay, at my stats I'm wondering if it would be better for me to burst for crimson charms or camp waterfeinds for them. I value the mage exp much more highly then I do the melee exp as I plan to train melee with slayer later on.

Bursting for charms will take up all my money, I'm wondering if in terms of time it is more efficient then waterfeinds. I plan to get 85 dung after 96 summoning and will be able to camp frost dragons so I guess the income to be used for the calculations should be whatever mine will be once I have a yak, rapier, ovl and am camping frosties.

If anyone can suggest an up to date bursting guide with statistics I would be very happy, the AoW one is a bit out of date.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Ok at Waterfiends at your level, you should get about 100 or so crimsons of xp per hour off task.

At Rock Lobsters, on the other hand, you should get 220 crims of xp per hour at the cost of 500-600 casts per hour (but remember half of those casts are free with SOL and Battle Robes).

Not sure what the exact str xp/hr is at WFS, but it should be around 70k off task. That obviously would correspond to about 18k hp xp.

At Rock Lobs, you get 100k+ magic xp per hour with ice burst and 55k+ hp xp per hour. Once you can smoke barrage, this number will get higher.

You really have no reason to go to Waterfiends unless you have it as a slayer task or have an iron titan and low income, or have 99 magic AND summoning.

Okay so waterfeinds then. What about Ahrims vs. Battle Robes? How many casts do Battle Robes last for?

PM me in game anytime

What? No I meant that you have absolutely zero reason to go to WFS over Rock Lobsters.

No reason to use Ahrims. You don't need the extra magic attack. Battle Robes last a long time, remember that the time spent luring doesn't count if you equip prosy armor + neitiz helm.

What? No I meant that you have absolutely zero reason to go to WFS over Rock Lobsters.

No reason to use Ahrims. You don't need the extra magic attack. Battle Robes last a long time, remember that the time spent luring doesn't count if you equip prosy armor + neitiz helm.

Whoops, I meant rock lobs over WFF, don't even know what I was typing. So if I bring prossy then the Battle Robes should last like forever?

PM me in game anytime

I wouldn't go with forever lol....for me, it'd be a bit hard to say considering that I wore the battle robes when luring them.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Whoops, I meant rock lobs over WFF, don't even know what I was typing. So if I bring prossy then the Battle Robes should last like forever?

Yeah not forever, but much longer. Easily hours, so unless you go running into Waterbirth with 25% battle robes, you're guaranteed at least 1 full trip.