Grim tales

In the grim tales guid the items needed also include antipoisen. however you do not need it to complete the quest.

Also it is mentioned in the tips, tricks & notes section that you can't use your magic watering can.

I completed the quest today (11/01/2011) and it was possible to use the magic watering can

• 2 weeks later...

In the grim tales guid the items needed also include antipoisen. however you do not need it to complete the quest.

Also it is mentioned in the tips, tricks & notes section that you can't use your magic watering can.

I completed the quest today (11/01/2011) and it was possible to use the magic watering can

I just did this quest today on an alt and can confirm this. The antipoison was not needed anywhere in the quest and the magic watering can worked just fine.

Again, It's hard for me to accept proof of the magic water can working with users with only 1 Post count and no imagery proof. However I've adjust the guide for the anti-poison though and credit you both, changes should show shortly. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

• 3 weeks later...

Again, It's hard for me to accept proof of the magic water can working with users with only 1 Post count and no imagery proof. However I've adjust the guide for the anti-poison though and credit you both, changes should show shortly. :thumbup:

Hopefully my post count iand minor track record of submissions s believable enough, as I can confirm the magic watering can works. Didn't scroll down to the tips and tricks until I completed it, but you can check my alog to confirm I did it today: http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=riptide+mage

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

• 2 months later...