A Few Wildy/Free Trade Answers

@Dan3HitU

[spoiler=General FAQ]How will the Grand Exchange work now?

Essentially it will work exactly how it worked before, just without any price restrictions. It means you will be able to offer to buy or sell at the price you think is right.

Will there be guide prices?

Yes. The guide price will be based on the previous days trading. The guide price will usually only change by a maximum of 5% per day, just as it currently works.

Will we be able to buy/sell items for whatever we want now?

Yes, assuming you find a buyer/ seller of course.

Can I give gifts to my friends now? Like a million if I wanted too?

Yes indeed!

Youve said that the price limits will be removed, but what about the buying restrictions?

Buying restrictions will remain in place. These exist purely to reduce market monopoly and ensure a higher number of players can buy high demand objects like god swords.

[spoiler=Scamming]Will item scamming be a problem? What is being done to prevent item scamming?

Rules will still be in place to prevent item scamming, and players breaking those rules will suffer the wrath of our player support team. Warning screens, wildy walls, better examine options and clearer rules will help to prevent scamming however, ultimately its up to you, the player to protect yourself just as it is today. Remember, if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Will the trade warnings still be in the trade window to prevent item scamming?

Yes, and if people try to change the trade you will still have large red exclamation marks telling you that changes have occurred, which have to be re-confirmed.

[spoiler=Staking]What is going to happen with staking at the Duel Arena?

Staking is returning! So you will be able to bet anything tradable on the outcome of the battle.

Will I be able to stake in any other Activities?

You will be able to stake in Conquest!

The rat pits also remains if you want to bet a few coins on your cats prowess, but thats just for fun and has restrictions in place.

Will you add more options for staking in the Duel Arena? For example No Degradable Items or Team Staking?

Not at this time, but potentially in the future.

Whats happening to duel tournaments?

We are switching off the duel tournaments with a view to reworking the activity in the future. Simply put, it wasnt providing the service that either the players or JAGEX wanted to offer, and we felt it was better to remove it totally. Peoples ranks and hiscores will be preserved in case they are relevant in the future.

Editing more, please wait...