Gudi Lul - Awesome Staker is Awesome

Lets start this thread positively...

ibOqr8.PNG

Howdy :) I'm starting a new staker, Gudi Lul, in an attempt to finally get my bank over the 70m mark (which seems to be my glass ceiling).

I used to be pretty decent at range tank staking at level 56 or so on my nooby range tank, Deth By Tank. I made roughly 45m - 60m on that account from staking in a few weeks. I soon got bored, began to get to a level where people were less stupid and started to get ranked on the hiscores, so i gave up and wasted the money.

In the very, very long run i aim to max out this account with a 99/71/99 build. This will allow me to box well at 104 combat, and i may continue to 99/99/99 if i want to do some even higher stakes. For now, my goals are fairly low. While i am F2P i will be roughly 40/10/40, and when i become P2P i will advance to 70/30/70 then 80/60/80. If all goes well, i should be staking up to 50m towards the later goals.

Stats as of 7:30pm 23/01/2011:

ibOSDW.PNG

Current Goals:

Attack - 70/70

Strength - 29/29

Defence - 66/70

HP - 64/60

Combat - 64/64

Bank - 13.5m

I should be updating this blog frequently, it depends if i can remember to :). Hopefully i will have the time to do it daily, if not i will make sure to update it for any significant levels/stakes :)

Thanks for the read :D

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

schermafbeelding2011012.png

:D

I'm currently training ranged on my low level f2p staker, to get 2 more hp lvls.

I also have the fog tokens to recharge a rune berserker and rune gauntlets :)

Good luck with your goal!

Nice stats :) Good luck to you too.

I was contemplating getting 45 defence, but i don't think that the extra +6 strength bonus and defence bonus from gauntlets would be worth the combat level(s). I think i will be sticking to 40/10/40 until i get around 5m.

You should start a blog, i would love to see your progress too :D

GuidesForScapers.png

And so it begins...

ibX9KO.png

ibXKz4.png

Got myself the stats i want and my full rune with chain and dagger :). Just wanted to try out a bit of staking, and it went very well. Definitely going to continue with the small stakes until i grab myself a rune scimitar :P

GuidesForScapers.png

I've never actually heard of a boxer before, but the concept seems amazing. Once I understand the basics I'll probably start one myself, just for fun. I've never really staked before so it'll be a new experience for me. Anyways, good luck on all your goals & staking, I'll be following your progress trying to pick up a few tips.

I definatly think the extra combat levels are worth it :)

I am only 2 combat levels higher as you, but I am five defence, and most importantly, five hitpoints levels higher.

After checking out my friends old Verac staker, i've given up and started to go straight for 70/30/70 heh. The temptation was too great, and i think that the advantage of being able to jump straight into staking will allow me to get some of the more uninformed people to stake me for 2x or maybe even 3x if i'm lucky.

Thanks a lot for all the comments and support :D!

GuidesForScapers.png

Not done an update in a good while, so here we go...

Current stats:

2011-01-30_0113.png

Going to be working my balls off to get 70/29/70 by Tuesday. It will be a mission, but i am willing to try :P. My bank is now 10m, which is pretty epic. It means i will be able to buy full verac, torag (without the hammers) and whip when staking returns. In other words, i will be able to destroy some pures, heh.

I completed Lost City and got myself excalibur, so i now have DDS/Dragon long and a +8 defence bonus for dueling.

I'm currently training at the ogres near castle wars, they don't hit very much. An inventory of trout can last me a good while and they occasionally drop some nice seeds (eg snapdragon). Working on getting 70 attack, buying a whip and then getting my defence up to par.

I also made a quick dueling video, testing out how i would do at 60/29/60. Here it is:

Quick note, i am currently working on a dynamic signature script that creates the signatures from your adventurer's log stats instead of hiscores. This means that i will be able to have an up to date signature in my OP, even if my stats aren't ranked.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to some replies :D

GuidesForScapers.png

Best of luck, i was always interested in staking but never got a good chance before free trade was removed.

Thanks for the support :)

First stake after the update...

iemkPK.png

Not even 70 defence yet, heh. I'm working on it now, should be done by tomorrow. I bought my own whip, dboots, full veracs, torag gear etc... I'm pretty much sorted once i get 70 defence.

EDIT:

This guy had claws/fury too :)

ielCJ8.png

It is kinda funny that i'm getting all these people angry and careless at rock crabs when they start to steal my crabs :) This one had a right gob on him, too.

Same guy, insisted his bad specs on claws were down to luck.

iehsr0.png

GuidesForScapers.png