making the servers bigger

bres_8

I have noticed that there are many places you can play and you'll be alone.

Jagex always add more servers and that give more possibilities to hop between the servers untill you find a nice and quite spot.

but sometimes if I get to places like miscelenia or keldagrim , I'm completely alone and I can get bordem to death.

Please don't flame , it's just an idea.

No it is a bad idea because places like world 2 would overload and cause a crash.

Other ideas such as making location different server, these make the game too complex. I say you get a group of friends and talk over chat. Other than that there is not alot you can do. And more importantly more people make gathering stuff harder.

Nice idea but in reality it solves no problems.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I think it's lag because most of the people are in the same place. but if they will be spread all over the world it will be different , or am I just saying crap

The lag is caused by the number of people on the server (or sometimes the speed of your connection), so even if a server had 2000 people evenly spread all over the world you would still have lag problems. Lag is when the server takes a long time to respond to a client.

The one problem having a huge number of people in one spot is slow screen refresh times. This looks like lag, but is actually the game taking a long time to redrawing everything. It usually only effects older computers like mine, but if Jagex were to add more people to each server then people with newer computers would start to have this problem, and people with older computers wouldn't be able to play on a crowded world.

qwerty4242.png