Tip.It Suggestion?

Trevace

I wasn't sure if this is the correct place or not, but I did look and couldn't find where I could make a Tip.It suggestion?

My suggestion is pretty basic, I would find it really helpful for a Compost Timer to be inbuilt into the Farming Timer as I do try to make a lot of supercompost and forget the times I put it on and where etc.

Please comment your thoughts! If this thread is in the wrong spot could a forum mod please move it!

Thanks everyone for reading!

Trevace.png

If it bleeds, We can kill it.

Trevace.png

Definitely the wrong place, and erm, last I checked every time involving farming was a guideline. Not exact.

Honestly, I'd recommend an excel spreadsheet >_>

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Definitely the wrong place, and erm, last I checked every time involving farming was a guideline. Not exact.

Honestly, I'd recommend an excel spreadsheet >_>

Yeah I understand that, I don't expect it to be exact. But any kind of timer would be better then rough-guessing like what I'm doing at the moment. I'm not sure why I would have to use a spreadsheet if a simple addition to an already existing idea could be made and no hassle for me would be necessary!

Thanks for the feedback though.

Trevace.png

If it bleeds, We can kill it.

Trevace.png

There shouldn't be any problem incorporating this into the existing timer, thanks for suggesting it!

For those who are wondering, he is referring to the farming timer here

I've also moved this to website updates and corrections as this is a suggestion for improving an existing feature. :)

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape