Close

chevy140

Our prices run below the Grand Exchange and fluctuate to give customers the best deals we possibly can. We strive for excellence and give our customers a set price. Their price does not change if we deliver it and our prices have changed, we sell to them what they ordered the items at. Example: if I ordered 1k sharks at 600 ea, and when I got them they were 1k ea, I would be able to buy them at 600 each.

FishCook-Manager.png

Chevy140.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the inconvience, but can you scrap my order, decided against getting a better cooking lvl, don't have the time.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Feb.27 - 1434runescape/1434sweet - 1k raw swordfish

Feb.27 - 1434runescape/1434sweet - 1k raw tuna

P.S. Does KSA still have the swordfish & tuna combo?

Thank you. Please make this as a permanent order.

Sorry to tell you that Ksa no longer does permanent orders. Feel free to continue order the same thing however, once your order has been completed.

As for the combos, I will look into it. I don't know why the manager removed them, but I will try to get them back.

The combo orders were accidentally removed. I will work on getting them back onto the chart.

Post 1 has been updated

Alright. Thanks for the answer. I like the idea of combos. Anyways, take your time. I'm not in a rush. And sure, I'll post every time I order. =)

Forum Name: Ominous_Lux

RuneScape Name: Ominous_Lux

Fishing Level: 99 (Did not beat Swan Song)

Cooking Level: 71

Timezone: Eastern Standard

How much time can you be on each day: On some days 3-5 hours. On others 2-10 hours. (Depends on where I'm at)

Thank you for looking over this :).

Ominous_Lux.png

Ominous_Lux.gif

Hybridiar.png

Ominous_Lux.png

Ominous_Lux.png

10k.png

TO WORKERS:

You need to send me a pm that states you are still active with KSA Shops. If you work for another KSA Shop, tell me which shops you work for in that PM, any post below this that tells me this information will be ignored.

You have until the 7th to PM me.

FishCook-Manager.png

Chevy140.png

Like the first post says, this order is completed and ready for pick up.

Feb 25 TweLee/twelee 2000 raw lobster 130k - x Deadmaus

If you have issues spotting me online, send me a pm here or get a hold of Nate, I work nights from about 6pm EST til around 2 or 3 AM and am on for a while before and after work, but like I said, just send me a pm sometime or get a hold of Nate and we'll set something up for the pickup.

I do run a shop too, but I want to go ahead and be listed as a worker so I can help out if ever needed.

Forum Name: Jayson

RuneScape Name: Jayson_88

Fishing Level: 86

Cooking Level: 85

Timezone: CST

How much time can you be on each day: Varries

KSA-Mining-Worker3.png

Jayson2.png