My 1st Pixel Drawing

shadowguy2010

seriously this is the 1st time ive ever gone on paint. Only asked my dad if we had it on the computer 2day. :D

wcleft2rest24sb.png

dont know why i put sample all over it.....if you want me 2 post it without sample on it i will gladly do so.

any tips or hints on what i should do to improve it would be greatly appreciated

if you feel like it you can rate it 1-10

hope you like it! :D

bigges thing i could say is... look at real pictures, and draw what looks ight... conceptionally it is great for a first, you tried tons of techniques and different drawings.. you tried weapons accents, shading, lightsource, lanscape, hills

even if you didnt realize you were doing this, or even if you failed at it, its a great thing that you tried! its 2am here, and ive been up for 23 hrs so ill have c/c whenim not tired lol :lol:

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

ok thanks

i was also wondering how i would do shading. I have seen the examples posted by silver da wolf but how would i do it? (i mean by the light sourse) would i have the darker colors on the opposite side of the image from where the light source is coming from?

yes

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

also don;t use spray can tool

and shadows are not (in real terms) solid black, they are a dramatically (less theres a 2nd light source tht makes it paler) darker tone of tht colour they land on. also shadows actually connect to and r in similar proportions to the thing they r shadow of (i am mainly talking bout tree stump with tht)

Other than tht nice for a first try

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue