What should I buy?

SouthernSmoke

Ok, I've been wondering what weapons & armor I should buy with 70 defense. My plans is to be "pure" with 85 attack, 70 defense, and 99 strength. I don't know much about pure's nowadays because of all the updates and changes that occurred when I didn't play. I just started back, and ready to get back into PVP, castle wars, etc.

My stats as of now: statssr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well, I'm almost 70. Will be 70 defense in a hour or so, but what do you recommend me buying? I'd appreciate any help.

Ok, I've been wondering what weapons & armor I should buy with 70 defense. My plans is to be "pure" with 85 attack, 70 defense, and 99 strength. I don't know much about pure's nowadays because of all the updates and changes that occurred when I didn't play. I just started back, and ready to get back into PVP, castle wars, etc.

My stats as of now: statssr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well, I'm almost 70. Will be 70 defense in a hour or so, but what do you recommend me buying? I'd appreciate any help.

Prossy Plate and V skirt works well.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I think you need to be more specific about what kind of stuff you want and how much you plan to spend.

For general melee gear at 70 defence without considering risk:

Neit, Verac's, or Guthan's/Torag's helm

Guthan/Torag/Dharok's body or Bandos chest

Torag/Dharok/Verac legs or Bandos tasset

Obsidian or fire cape

Dragon boots

Whip

Defender or obsidian shield

Berserker/warrior ring

Fury or glory

Best RFD gloves you have access to

DDS, dragon claws, Armadyl god sword, Korasi's (after questing) for special attacks

Full Dharok's can be nice in certain situations. Karil's is great for the mage defence if you get ranged up. I would recommend getting at least 70 prayer and getting piety.