Selling 35k IRON PLATEBODIES

JeRambo

Looking to sell all or 5k + at a time.

750 each. Limit in ge is 100/4hrs

buy all and you get a 500k discount.

post/pm ;) thanks

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm not going to buy, but just as a tip:

850 is massively overpriced. If you plan on selling any of them, drop the price to somewhere around the GE price. Iron pl8s are used for alching mainly, so if you charge a huge amount, your potenial buyers will look for another seller/different item. The 500k off incentive is nice, but I don't think it'll be enough.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

it's used mostly for summoning isn't it? i've seen a few sellers selling the plates 1k each on forums. I'll probably lower the price though.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

28k plates left. 750 each now:)

4K469.png

bump

4K469.png