Close please

Dire_Wolf

Fun fun. Looks doable, just can't afford to mess up much.

I still think you should try the ultimate challenge: venge damage only. Bwahahahaha. (Get full torva first.)

Of course, it'd take an hour because you'd need to heal with EEE a lot >.<

How with Veng do you want me to kill Jad? No protection prayer and just using veng?

Fun fun. Looks doable, just can't afford to mess up much.

I still think you should try the ultimate challenge: venge damage only. Bwahahahaha. (Get full torva first.)

Of course, it'd take an hour because you'd need to heal with EEE a lot >.<

How with Veng do you want me to kill Jad? No protection prayer and just using veng?

Lol, more or less. With some combination of Torva/Brews/EEE to keep LP above his max hit. It's a largely sarcastic idea though XD

Or, you know, somehow luring the healers so they heal each other and not Jad and blood barrage them for health. With spellswap. Yeahhhh. (Or Soul Split.)

Tbh, its kinda a stupid idea lol.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Not so fun if you ask me, but thanks for suggesting. :thumbup:

Heh. Wasn't being serious. Um, a slightly more serious one though, you could try to finish him off with some combination of venge, retribution and wrath. (Couldn't really control it well, but a wrath/retribution kill would be really cool since you get to come back to life.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.