RSC-WRP

Sterlite

Well, I got bored and decided to start this a few days ago.

RSC-WRP (RuneScape Classic Website Restoration Project)

Before you read further, please not that ALL HTML and CSS is made 100% by me from simply looking at screenshots found on the web. I have found some of the source of the old RSC website, one page..., but the HTML and CSS were so bad that I re-did all of it myself (obviously, it was in like 2005!).

Anywho, yeah. Trying to re-make the RSC site as much as I can. This is for educational stuff only, to learn some more PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, etc. And I got bored and thought some people might like to see the RSC website again. :)

[spoiler=IMAGES]

Forums:

18134608.png

Register Page:

4-1.png

Home Page:

1.png

Note the thing at the bottom: I only want possible HTML and CSS to see what the specific page given looked like so I could re-make it myself.

End Note: If you have ANY pictures of the website they would be GREATLY appreciated, as I wasn't around to see the actual RSC site, I'm just going off of pictures I find on the web. I currently REALLY need a picture, or pictures, of the forums though... Specifically the forums home page. >.<

~ Sterlite

untitled6kv7.gif

sterlite.png

Sterlite.png

Started on the register page. Have NO idea what the old one looked like, so I just went with whatever. If anyone has any pictures or know what it looked like I'd be more than happy to change it though. ^.^

4-1.png

EDIT:

Just did the PHP and SQL for registration, along with a tad of JavaScript for the "Check Availability", though that was already done in the picture. Registration now works perfectly. :)

untitled6kv7.gif

sterlite.png

Sterlite.png

Finished login and logout, as well as registration.

Got bored of looking for pictures of the old forum home page, so I just whipped one up going by what I thought it might'a looked like, here it is:

5.png

If you DO happen to know what it looked like, or have a picture, I'd be happy to change it based on that.

untitled6kv7.gif

sterlite.png

Sterlite.png

Finished some SQL / PHP for the forums. It now fetches the categories, forums, threads, and posts from the SQL database and displays them using the URL system I made that resembles the current RuneScape forums. Ie. forums.php?1,2,1,1 would result in the thread shown in the picture below (Test thread). forums.php?1,2 would result in the board shown below (News & Announcements). Any errors or problems in the URL will make it show the forums home page.

Image:

18134608.png

untitled6kv7.gif

sterlite.png

Sterlite.png

Thanks, though I've made that page up already from a different image. And it's not of the RSC site. :(

I pretty much have the entire 2007 site remade as well, though this isn't about that. :P

Thank you for posting though, I do appreciate it. :)

untitled6kv7.gif

sterlite.png

Sterlite.png

• 5 months later...