Lvl 116 Looking for Clan.

Well i've played since around 2003. I was hacked once in my past, but was able to recover my account. It was a terrible experience because i was only a little kid when it happened. I have changed my display name twice and finally found something i want to keep it at.(Bad Tactics) I only want to do something like this when i truly want to be a part of a clan. I prefer combat such as: Pvp(Pking,Staking), Godwars(All but Nex, though i may look into it), Any other bosses, and a clan that also has a good clan chat. :thumbup:

Important Levels/Notices:

-Atk: 94(95 soon)

-Str: 82

-Def: 82

-Magic: 73

-Range: 74

-Prayer: 70

-Hitpoints: 88

-Other-

99 Woodcutting

Ancient Magic

Lunar Magic

262 qp

Bad_Tactics.png

Bad_Tactics.png

Bad_Tactics.png

Hey there! We're not strictly combat, we do have a lot of skilling events. We have about 2 events per week related to combat. Check us out though and let me know if you have any questions :D

A v a .

bannerdm.gif

Hi !

I think our clan would be good for you :)

We're doing alot of different event each week, such as monster hunting, castle war, skilling... and more ! Members can also make their own event. We're really friendly so come on our IRC channel (#bse) or our Clan chat (clan_bse) to take a look. ;)

Good luck finding a clan.

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

I there bad tatics, I spoke to you earlier in-game. Please check out The Death Monkeighs. We are an EST based Community clan that has been around for more than six years. We have 7-10 weekly events mainly consisting of skilling and PVM. A group of our members are dedicated to PVM and can help you with all your boss killing needs. We also have a decent amount of dungeoneers if you ever need help in that respect. We also have PVP events including pks and wars (A war this Friday actually). If you ever chose to become more active in the clan there's always room for leadership progression.Our in-game CC is "TDM Chat" Please do look into TDM before deciding-Maaza1

tdm2.gif

forums.gifwebsitel.gifjoina.gifrunehead.gifruleszl.gif

descriptiono.gif[Youtube]

[/Youtube]

Well i've played since around 2003. I was hacked once in my past, but was able to recover my account. It was a terrible experience because i was only a little kid when it happened. I have changed my display name twice and finally found something i want to keep it at.(Bad Tactics) I only want to do something like this when i truly want to be a part of a clan. I prefer combat such as: Pvp(Pking,Staking), Godwars(All but Nex, though i may look into it), Any other bosses, and a clan that also has a good clan chat. :thumbup:

a large chunck of core members in clan jaguar joined and stayed with us from 2003 - i know the feeling of losing stuff like that - in my siggy is link to a video with a lot of classic pictures when i led clan jaguar - makes me sad seeing red party hat, santa cl, and green mask all gone to some random punk

as far as events are concerned clan jaguar is right up your ally we do all those events regularly

our clan chat is always occupied but thing we're enjoying the most is teamspeak

if you're willing to use teamspeak3, try to download it

clan jaguar is an extremely relaxed clan with requirements of 1 event every 14 days and 1 post every 7 days

being the 4th oldest clan we have a lot of retired members who enjoy playing games besides runescape - helping contribute to our community of online gamers

recruitmentson01.gif

recruitment-son_02.gif

recruitmentson03.gif

recruitmentson04.gifrecruitmentson05.gifrecruitmentson06.gif

recruitmentson07.gif

leaderx.png

oi94w0.jpgGokuu_Ssj

oi94w0.jpgShooboo7

councila.png

advisor.gifF0ster

advisor.gifSikbredbin

advisor.gifSilent

warlordp.png

110aiwp.gifWynkster

commandert.png

110aiwp.gifScampr

Forums:

Click Here for Forums

Memberslist:

Click Here for ML

Swiftirc:

#Envy

// Requirements

• 15+ Runesets

• Other Gear requirements found

• 110+ F2P Combat for Full Member

• 105+ F2p Combat for Future Applicant

• Access to both swiftIRC and Teamspeak 3

• 2 week trial process

// Description

Here at Envy we welcome all people and have opened our doors to join such a tight knit community. This clan is more than just your average warring clan, in the fact we are a great community with many different aspects. Since Envy opened in August of 2009, We have been having nothing but fun warring our rivals and stepping up to challenge ourselves. We have wars usually 3-4 times a week with some being CWA and others being PvP, Pk-Run ins, and strive for nothing but excellence, As an Eastern/Gmt Timebased Clan. We have many people who are concerned with different issues and can contact you on the same day you have them if you want. Unlike most clans however, we aren't contacting you as a rank, but merely your friend and can connect on that level.

// Media

Clan Envy currently has a Youtube Channel with videos being uploaded nearly every war. This can be accessed through:

google_youtube.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N35N7bpOa8E

Thanks for taking the time to read our recruitment topic. If you have any questions feel free to post here or alternatively contact Blck or myself

byakuyar.gif

[ Join Clan Envy Today ]

modcrown.pngClan Envy Leader || Clan Europe Member