Rock Lobster Update

Under the Rock Lobster guide found HERE, I have found a mistake.

Under additional notes the following is no longer needed.

"You do not need to bring the Rune thrownaxe, which is needed to access Waterbirth Dungeon, if your door-opening partner has one. Instead, you may bring another Prayer Potion."

There is no longer a need for a Rune thrownaxe to access the Waterbirth Dungeon. However there is a clan chat to make finding a door partner easier which is titled "burstinglobs"

On the other hand, Rock Lobsters are no longer the best monster in Runescape for collecting charms. After an update in the charm drop rate, Waterfiends are now considered a better "charm dropper" than Rock Lobsters.

Cheers,

Misfortune.

blitz_em_out.png

Under the Rock Lobster guide found HERE, I have found a mistake.

Under additional notes the following is no longer needed.

"You do not need to bring the Rune thrownaxe, which is needed to access Waterbirth Dungeon, if your door-opening partner has one. Instead, you may bring another Prayer Potion."

There is no longer a need for a Rune thrownaxe to access the Waterbirth Dungeon. However there is a clan chat to make finding a door partner easier which is titled "burstinglobs"

On the other hand, Rock Lobsters are no longer the best monster in Runescape for collecting charms. After an update in the charm drop rate, Waterfiends are now considered a better "charm dropper" than Rock Lobsters.

Cheers,

Misfortune.

It wasn't an update in the charm drop rate.

It was a mistake with the release of the ROW.

I forget whom, but a mod has confirmed that this will be fixed (in the next patch - not hotfixed like corp)

capt%20kevin.png

Thanks for your submission!

I think I can clear up the rune thrown-axe business. While it is true that you can avoid using the axe entirely by utilizing a clanchat, Tip.It tends to stay away from expressing favoritism or openly endorsing a particular clan chat or group. For that reason, using the Bursting Lobs chat was not mentioned in the guide. Besides, as the Rock Lobsters guide would be open to a very large number of viewers, the clan chat may not always be reliable in the way that having a partner with the axe is.