110 Semi Pure

Wave

I am an old school runescape player looking to start playing again. I quit playing not long after the old wilderness was removed. I use to play with a solid group of people back then and I was a former member of wolfpack when I use to play. I am looking for an active clan that has events often and is out in the wilderness regularly.

My stats are as follows:

Combat:110

Atk:90

Str:97

Def:73

HP:92

Range:80

Prayer:70

Magic:95

Summoning:4...

If you would like to see any more of my stats my ign is wavewalker11. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Hi there,

You're always welcome in our clan. We have a great and active community, both in-game and on the forums. We host all kinds of events, ranging from pk trips/wars to boss hunts/minigames,...

The joining process won't take more than 5 minutes of your time. Registering is very simple:

1. Go to http://endlessfate.b1.jcink.com/

2. Register an account on the forums with a valid e-mail address. You'll receive an e-mail with a validation link.

3. Go to your inbox and click the link to activate your account. You're now an official EF applicant.

4. Go to the application area on our forums, copy paste the sticky application form, and answer the questions. You'll get validated soon.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jehowi

bannerah.png

Hey, I would like to invite you to join 'The' Clan. 'The' Clan is a Warring/Community clan that does many events. Read on if you would like to learn more!

'The' Events.

Our Events Team works hard to provide a variety of non-pking events to help build 'The' into a friendly clan that has a lot of fun. We host events such as hunting the King Black Dragon, God Wars Dungeon of all kinds, Fishing Trawler, Barrows, Castle Wars, Fight Pits, Fire Fests, Hide & Seek, Steel Wars, Snowball fights and much more...

'The' Community.

'The' Clan was founded in December 1999, making a fun, community lasting over 10 years. We are the oldest active clan in Runescape, with a long and exciting history. Our friendly staff and members, try and create an environment where everyone can make themselves known and really make 'The' their home in runescape.

'The' has recently been mentioned by Mod Mat K, on the Clan Submissions Page, check out what he has to say about us, and why we are such a great clan.

'The' at War!

Each week our generals provide us with several wars, ranging from shorter prep fights, to full-out official wars. They also provide us with many player versus player fights and run ins. We are also striving to out compete on the Tip.it War Rankings. All of our events and wars occur on a wide variety of timezones, ranging from Eastern US, British, and Australian.

Requirements and Important Information.

Level Requirements: 105+ F2p or 100+ F2p with 95+ Range or Mage, 90+ Defence, and 43+ Prayer

Required Gear: 5+ for Trial and 10+ for Knight

Homeworld: World 116

Clan Chat: Theclan cc

Forums: http://forum.theclanrs.com/index.php?/index

Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=theclan

IRC Server: irc.seersirc.net - Channel: #theclan

We hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask any of our members in clan chat, or on irc!

recruitmentson01.gif

recruitment-son_02.gif

recruitmentson03.gif

recruitmentson04.gifrecruitmentson05.gifrecruitmentson06.gif

recruitmentson07.gif

leaderx.png

oi94w0.jpgGokuu_Ssj

oi94w0.jpgShooboo7

councila.png

advisor.gifF0ster

advisor.gifSikbredbin

advisor.gifSilent

warlordp.png

110aiwp.gifWynkster

commandert.png

110aiwp.gifScampr

Forums:

Click Here for Forums

Memberslist:

Click Here for ML

Swiftirc:

#Envy

// Requirements

• 15+ Runesets

• Other Gear requirements found

• 110+ F2P Combat for Full Member

• 105+ F2p Combat for Future Applicant

• Access to both swiftIRC and Teamspeak 3

• 2 week trial process

// Description

Here at Envy we welcome all people and have opened our doors to join such a tight knit community. This clan is more than just your average warring clan, in the fact we are a great community with many different aspects. Since Envy opened in August of 2009, We have been having nothing but fun warring our rivals and stepping up to challenge ourselves. We have wars usually 3-4 times a week with some being CWA and others being PvP, Pk-Run ins, and strive for nothing but excellence, As an Eastern/Gmt Timebased Clan. We have many people who are concerned with different issues and can contact you on the same day you have them if you want. Unlike most clans however, we aren't contacting you as a rank, but merely your friend and can connect on that level.

// Media

Clan Envy currently has a Youtube Channel with videos being uploaded nearly every war. This can be accessed through:

google_youtube.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N35N7bpOa8E

Thanks for taking the time to read our recruitment topic. If you have any questions feel free to post here or alternatively contact Blck or myself

byakuyar.gif

[ Join Clan Envy Today ]

modcrown.pngClan Envy Leader || Clan Europe Member

Hello Wave. I would like to invite you to join The Gladiatorz. One of our requirements is 110+ F2p CB. We do a variety of events including safe CW and risked PvP, also we host a large amount of events such as GWD Barbarian Assault and Barrows, just to name a few.

Search "The Gladiatorz" to find us or drop by our cc, where you can find that we are a tight knit, mature, group and we can't wait to get to know you too!

If you want to know more then you can find us at "gladz chat" cc or our tip it page: http://forum.tip.it/topic/285146-the-gladiatorz-110-f2p-cb/

Feel free to add me in-game if you have any questions or concerns

GL in your clan hunt

qM8It.jpg

^Click to Join The Gladiatorz^

Add me in Game: YourDeath G and ask me anything!

gladzorganized.png

gladzrespected.png

Yo Sakura Kane leader of radiant here. We are a new clan with 85+ requirements just opened yesterday and are looking for rally good active members. I know we are a bit low but we are trying to get new people integrated into the clan world in order to develop a loyal member base. At radiant we strive to give you a complete clan experience. This means you can expect CWA, Wilderness PKing/Wars as well as PvM, Dungeoneering and other fun events. We will try to keep a balance between non War/PKing and War/PKing events. The plan is for most wars and PKs to be weekends while we do non wars/pk during the week.

Quick statistics and Information

Forums - Radiant Forums

IRC - #radiant (on SwiftIRC)

Member List: Radiant Member List

We have our very own hosted Teamspeak Server!

You can contact me on

MSN: [email protected]

RSN: Sakura_Kane

We look forward to hearing from you.