Freedom of speech

Misfortune

Freedom of Choice

No longer shall I be shackled to the chain of events that tied a noose around my neck and dropped the plank. By accepting my reality and rejecting the hope of deliverance, I am free to touch ground intact. Shedding my skin and emerging anew granted me permission to clean a slate I failed to realize was even flawed. In this ideal, we were born to believe that we only can walk on a path that was hand selected for us and we die in the futile attempt to make it so. Do not perish with thoughts of faulty self-discipline and unique subject matter. We have the ability to tread as many paths as we see fit for our omniscient being; if our will shall grant us direction. When you parade a mask that taints your view a shoddy rose, you begin to entrap yourself with ideals that were not your own. You lay down and roll with punches and cheap-shots and plaster yourself in an unruly uproar of combustion that you can not douse. Removal of the mask marks your true alterable identity. Snuffing of the flame may merely spread the blaze, but remove the accelerate and you are free to create with the charred pieces left behind. Why color within chosen lines with your dulling crayon when the World offers open blankness? Choose to be self-loathing and you chose a fate worse than death. Choose to be your own biggest follower and you choose a life that is worth drawing breath. I cease to be a slave to cravings of flesh and blood. No longer reaching for a satchel of comforts, I can now reach safely within myself to breathe easy and I encourage all who witness to exhale and indulge in these teachings with full lungs. I have removed my restraints and arrested a slew of hopelessness and doubt. No longer bound, I am free to turn a mirror onto the demon with no face. Free to flaunt, to frolic and free to be empowered. I draw an end to my imprisonment and shatter my holding cell against the head of my captive and when you dance on the shattered pieces; mind you can do so with bandaged feet and I have chosen to no longer bleed.

what do you think?

blitz_em_out.png

• 2 months later...

This is pretty good, you're clearly showing what the freedom of choice means. Though can I ask something, do you think we have freedom of choice currently? It would be interesting to see where you're coming from.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense