How Long Till 85 and then 90 Dung?

JPMC Mate

Keying a large is SO much based on practice. I can sit here telling you all the little tricks to key, but I won't because there are already big guides like that. The thing is, stuff like knowing instinctively what you need to pray, where you need to drop your gate, when it's better to solo something and when it's better to call the team, when to order the team to split up, when to order them to stay together, what GD to take the GGS to first, when to move the GGS yourself and when to order someone else to run it, remembering all the key doors (I still can't do this, keying program ftw :P), remembering everyone's gates... It's all just stuff you have to do wrong a lot and go "oh, that's something I need to think about next time." After you've keyed a lot, you gain more confidence in making quick decisions about what you, and the team, should be doing, and also in holding all the information about the map in your head so you don't forget stuff. And that's how you start reliably keying sub-30s.

What Obtaurian said is absolutely correct. Being a keyer starts with taking initiative. If you never start up floors and derp through those few 50 minute larges, you never learn.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png