FtP Money Making?

h3art

Firstly, my stats are in the below signature.

h_3_a_r_t.png

In terms of the viable FtP Money makers I am aware of:

1. Iron Mining at Resource Dungeon - currently lacking the Dungeoneering levels, also worried about competition with bots?

2. Cutting Yews - current WC levels don't make it viable, also - bot legions.

3. Water Runecrafting - no longer profitable at all due to drastic drop in the price of Water Runes.

4. Water Talismans @ GoP - don't have a good 50/50 team, not sure of the Gp/Hour.

5. Pie Shells - no longer profitable compared to alternatives.

6. Smelting Steel Bars - would like to acquire a Coal Bag first, also unsure how it measures up to alternatives.

7. Softening Clay - definitely willing to try, not sure as to Gp/Hour.

8. Gold Amulets - currently do not profit due to price manipulation, waiting for amulets to rise/bars to drop.

9. Superheating Mithril Bars - unsure of the current profitability/bars per hour.

10. Fishing - just... no.

11. Telegrabbing Zammy Wines - tried it today, a minimum of 2 people per world, even ones with 25s respawns: might try later in the week.

12. Chocolate Dust - Choc Bars seem to be being merched hard at the moment, unwilling to be burnt.

With regards to merchanting, I only have a bank of around 3m and a cashpile of 900k (1.2m should I sell nonessential supplies).

Am I missing anything obvious here? And advice on alternatives/relevant gp per hour would be much appreciated. :wink:

Thanks in advance.

Edit: typos.

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

4. Water Talismans @ GoP - don't have a good 50/50 team, not sure of the Gp/Hour.

Clan chat 'Gop_Addict', longest running 50/50 clan chat in non-members. I think it's around 1620 tokens an hour, which equates to around 200k/h. ;)

EDIT: You might see me around in the chat ranked under the name 'Fekambard'. :)

2eprbpj.png

Out of the ones I know, only water talismans at GOP didn't seem to change much. All the others (iron mining, water rcing, etc) seem to be not as effective thanks to price sinks.

Maple logs are over 100 each right now, but I see you don't have 30 dung yet. Not sure about the gp/hr since I cut and burn these.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

At a relatively guaranteed 200k an hour, there's not much that competes in FtP, outside of Rune Mining/Merchanting. My question is pretty much answered, but out of interest can anyone think of other money makers...? :smile:

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.