Anyone listen to From First to Last?

• 2 weeks later...

Christ what's your obsession with following me around? I'm just trying to start a thread about something but oh I get f*cking ridiculed for that to. And honestly I probably listen to more bands than you do, so obsession has nothing to do why I'm making this thread. If you don't like FFTL, than f*ck off and shut your d*mn mouths, that's why the thread dosn't say Who here hates From First to Last, but I forgot your still a child and you don't quite understand many things right now. It's that simple, you try and make yourself look so cool by running your mouths' behind a computer screen, immature kids is all you are.

ive heard of them

mainly kas i have a friend who goes to conserts all the time and she wass thellinng me about them so i looked them up on purevolume

and listened to them a few times

default,darkwolf143.gif

**~~attn~~**

I have the attention span of a dead moose

*note~~ it took 11 minnutes to type that

ive heard of them

mainly kas i have a friend who goes to conserts all the time and she wass thellinng me about them so i looked them up on purevolume

and listened to them a few times

yay finally someone on topic, anyways, did you like em? were they alright?

Christ what's your obsession with following me around? I'm just trying to start a thread about something but oh I get f*cking ridiculed for that to. And honestly I probably listen to more bands than you do, so obsession has nothing to do why I'm making this thread. If you don't like FFTL, than f*ck off and shut your d*mn mouths, that's why the thread dosn't say Who here hates From First to Last, but I forgot your still a child and you don't quite understand many things right now. It's that simple, you try and make yourself look so cool by running your mouths' behind a computer screen, immature kids is all you are.

Quit trying to censor all of your swearing!!!

Everyone here knows how much of an idiot you are, you don't need to show us by doing that.

They are horrible.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Quit trying to censor all of your swearing!!!

Everyone here knows how much of an idiot you are, you don't need to show us by doing that.

They are horrible.

well hey, people know what I'm talking about whenI censor myself, other than having tip it censor it for me.

Locked, please check your pm's.

sig2ho7.jpg