Fairy Ring map

I submitted a correction to your price list for Diango's, you have listed that he buys back toy horses for 75gp when in fact it is 90gp. I see my name credited on the page but you didn't correct the information and I was just wondering why it wasn't changed? Also, on the fairy ring map, when you click on the fairy ring by the tower of life to see the code, a popup shows up with the unicorn pen code instead, and when you click the unicorn pen ring, nothing happens.

I will investigate this and get back to you shortly.

You are correct the buyback price for the toy horses was incorrect. I have went back and corrected them again. I can't quite say why the price could have changed back to wrong, but anyway thank you for pointing the error out!

Yup, that fairy ring popup map is incorrect in the areas you mentioned.

I will direct that to another member of the Crew so that it will be fixed.

Thanks again for your corrections.

sigre4.png
999r.png

On the interactive fairy ring map, when you click the ring near the Twoer of Life to get the code, it gives you the code "B I S dead end Unicorn Pen" and when you click the unicorn pen, you get no code at all. There are also several other rings that when you click them you get no code at all. I was able to complete my fairy ring dialer by writing down all the codes from the list you've provided and making sure I had them on the dialer.

Edited by shasta_sms
Edited to reflect having a topic merged