99 cooking

TheSpecialOne

It depends on the way you want to train it.

eg. I trained using lobsters until 90 and then I switched to Monkfish until 94 (using sharks until 99). It wasn't very expensive at all.

j0xPu5R.png

eg. I trained using lobsters until 90 and then I switched to Monkfish until 94 (using sharks until 99). It wasn't very expensive at all.

^ This, except do sharks to 95 rocktail to 99. Before 94 i did tuna to 80, lobs to 85, swords to 90

Also if you have the spare money to kill Wines are 600k xp/hr but fairly expensive. I think i seen in another topic they cost like 10m from 85. Using fish i think rocktails profit from 95-99 but i havent checked there price in a while.

EDIT:

Raw Rocktail - 1787

Cooked Rocktail - 1916

so you profit 129 gp per fish at current prices :P

From 95 to 99 you need 18, 947 rocktail at 129gp each profit you would make 2,444,163 gp for those 4 levels assuming you use cooking gaunts and dont burn any fish (even at 99 with cooking gaunts sometimes i burn my rocktails but not very often)

Spikestr1ke.png

^ This, except do sharks to 95 rocktail to 99. Before 94 i did tuna to 80, lobs to 85, swords to 90

Also if you have the spare money to kill Wines are 600k xp/hr but fairly expensive. I think i seen in another topic they cost like 10m from 85. Using fish i think rocktails profit from 95-99 but i havent checked there price in a while.

EDIT:

Raw Rocktail - 1787

Cooked Rocktail - 1916

Ah, when I did it rocktails were a bit more expensive raw. In that case I'd recommend doing that.

By the way, this is all assuming you're using cooking gauntlets. If you don't, then it won't be as good.

j0xPu5R.png

EDIT:

Raw Rocktail - 1787

Cooked Rocktail - 1916

Ah, when I did it rocktails were a bit more expensive raw. In that case I'd recommend doing that.

By the way, this is all assuming you're using cooking gauntlets. If you don't, then it won't be as good.

Yup, i added a few extra number in to add how much he would profit from exactly 95 to 99 doing rocktail (just over 2.4m profit lol). I did sharks like you did but ended up on a hot streak of raw being cheaper than cooked and made about the same as he would with rocks from 94 to 99 :P

Spikestr1ke.png

It depends on how you like to train the skill. I'm guessing by your stats that you want cooking as a 99 skill to show off rather than for a practical purpose or a goal of eventual maxing. In all honesty I would not recommend training cooking to 99 there is very little use for it at that level. But then in the end it is your decision how you play runescape. That being said I would strongly recommend using wines to train it to 99 as this is the fastest method for sure and cooking is a definite waste of your time on runescape. If you really enjoy the skill/have very little money go with the methods suggested above using fish all the way with your cooking gauntlets.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.