Wireless speakers for my laptop?

Ice_and_Spec

I know this isn't what you asked but I would honestly tell you to seriously consider getting wired speakers. The mark up on price for wireless speakers is huge and you can get some really good wired speakers for the same price you'd get some sub-par wireless ones for.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I was thinking about wired but there's a problem with that. When I play my laptop I'm 95% of the time laying in my bed and the wires from just my mouse, charger, and ethernet get tangled enough as it is, I don't wanna add two extra wires to the mess, that's why I was gonna opt for wireless ones.

I've been meaning to get a desk, I just really have no room or money at the moment.

I'll consider it though, what are some good wired ones? (link would be nice if you don't mind) (:

These are perfectly good http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=creative+5.1+speakers&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=6783252344751411260&sa=X&ei=i4HhTe2xHomo8AOD0_yIBw&ved=0CDgQ8wIwAA for a relatively cheap price. You'll need a driver/mixer which will cost about the same - the mixed is whats connected to your laptop so there will only be one wire coming out of your laptop to get tangled in the mess.

2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Because for music, hd films and gaming laptop speakers are totally useless, tinny pieces of whatever.

2mqj8rr.png

Because for music, hd films and gaming laptop speakers are totally useless, tinny pieces of whatever.

Might I offer the suggestion of some nice high quality/gaming level headphones, sounds perfect for your situation and can be used practically everywhere.

randomkcopyq.png