some ideas

Guest wasabe

Guest wasabe

First, there should b more items in F2p, we only use up to fire blast....

member can hit 40s hit whip and we only can hit 27 with 2h and 99 str...

i dont care if they make mor quest because quest r boooring.

If they mak more stuff in f2p its good for members too, becuz they can use fire wave in free world.

Y cant we do drop trade. its our own $, we like to share $ to other ac[bleep]

some dude said its not fair not other pkers cuz pure is too powerful and they do drop trade so theyr rich but still, they make their own $ to put on their own acount.Those guy is only too dum or poor so they didnt do drop trade.

For those stuff, its all good for F2P n P2p =)

Oh Lord... another post posted by an ungrateful person!

Logic: JAGeX won't update Free Worlds because they need to attract people to Members. They are a business, so they would want to make money, would they not?

Emotional: You are selfish. JAGeX made a Free World for your entertainment: for FREE. You don't have to pay them anything, and you ask for more?? That is just as bad as a beggar who got some stuff, and ask the person for "m00r3 p10x!" Be grateful this game is already free, and stop your whining.

Off-Topic: This thread would either attract a lot of flaming, or be locked. I suggest the latter be done ASAP.

You can hope, but don't beg for more stuff because it is selfish to do so. I admit I would definitely like more Mage Spells for Free Worlds, but that is my wish and I'm not begging for it.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~