RS problems

ZokiRS

Well, the fact that RS isn't working on multiple computers points to something either wrong with your connection or all of those computers deciding to not work all at once. Just so we can rule out the second option, do you have another connection you could use (friend's wi-fi, local library or school) to make sure it's not the computers?

EDIT: when you look at your posts after you've posted them, there should be a "edit" button in the bottom-right corner. If you could use that instead of multi-posting, it'd be nice.

nope i dont have a 2nd connection.... (and i am using the edit option :P)

Good to see you got the problem fixed. How did you fix it in the end? And having 4 posts in a row isn't great, there is an edit button that you can use so you don't have to post after yourself again and again ;)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Good to see you got the problem fixed. How did you fix it in the end? And having 4 posts in a row isn't great, there is an edit button that you can use so you don't have to post after yourself again and again ;)

the thing is that i dont know how rs got fixed heheheheh just like how i didnt know how rs failed in the 1st place.... and ill rmb the post thing ;) tnx m8 (RS works on my computer now aswell yeeeeeeeesssss :D)