runescape not working

ranqe

hi for the past 3/4 days my runescape wont work, i can get on the main page, forums, highscores etc

when i try and play runescape once the first loading bar (about game code) reaches 100% my window/tab refreshes and changes to website restore error and says "Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem"

wat is this? i did get a virus last week could this have caused it?

also tryed to update java, said it wasnt able to

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Try using other browser like Firefox? Also, updating for the latest version of Java might help.

Sig1_2.png

Northern Gods - Event Coordinator

Of The Gods - Member

oh yeh forgot to say, i tryed to update java yesterday and it said it wasnt able to

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Stop using Internet Explorer right now. Download either Google chrome or Firefox, and give your system a good virus scan. The fact that java won't update makes this seem suspiciously like a virus my friend had a while back.

Seconded with the above ^

You could consider using the RS downloadable client.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

meh i will do some virus scans now only wanted rs so i could check out the updates but idc anymore, thanks for your help

he mad?