is the endgame fun?

Diomedus

I feel like I am approaching the endgame area of Runescape. I have all the quests done (except stupid Nomad, but he's going down once I finish 99 range if not sooner) I have the achievement diaries done (except elite level ones) and my skills are all fairly high. I am not looking to get the completionist cape or max cape. I want to just enjoy the game.

Once I get 99 range and 94-ish mage, I plan on doing slayer to take my time maxing melee, and playing the various mini-games, since I find them fun. I also like completing quests (probably favorite activity) and the various side task/side quest stuff, like the stuff listed as requirements for completion cape.

My question is, for you guys who have like, maxed stuff, do you still find the game fun? What do you do that you like?

Diomedus.png

Diomedus.png

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left

I find dungeoneering to be very fun. I used to do a lot more boss hunting, but most of it feels too stale and repetitive compared to dungeoneering. Granted, I have yet to try Nex.

Anyway, I would recommend going for 99 slayer, then 120 dungeoneering. You'll have no shortage of end-game material there (slayer is debatable, but it'll get you near maxed combat stats).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

My main aspirations are not stat-based and I prefer to get things to improve how easily I can achieve these. My main goal is 10k CWars tickets currently I'm at 7k over two accounts and taking a break to get the maxed gear needed to compete in modern cwars so yes I think the endgame is fun and in a way more relaxing because unless your really into this game and going for completionist then being maxed melee's with good armour allows you to do the fun things easily.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

You're not quite in the endgame yet, you will know when you get there.

But yes, it is very fun, at least I find it to be fun.

Minigames, bosshunting, dungoneering and perhaps a little skilling. But I don't feel a drive to really grind anything anymore which is great.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

End game could be fun if you don't hit dry streaks.

As end game is basically boss hunting and DGing, hitting dry streaks at every boss you go to (like me) will make you quite frustrated and bored. :lol:

Staurolite.png

You're not quite in the endgame yet, you will know when you get there.

But yes, it is very fun, at least I find it to be fun.

Minigames, bosshunting, dungoneering and perhaps a little skilling. But I don't feel a drive to really grind anything anymore which is great.

Agreed. You are very far from end game. I don't even consider myself end game yet. I'd say 2.3k+ total maybe 2.4k+. But it is very fun. The thing that keeps me in are the friends.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

From my point of view, end game would be 2400+ and be centered around completing the last skills left and mini-games , unfinished quests, and getting 200m dungeoneering. I don't feel like i've reached end game as of yet personally.

Low_C.png

I understand i'm not there yet, but I just am approaching it.

The endgame for me personally would probably be maxed combat and combat related skills. Then it would be like, maybe getting 99s in the non-combat related skills that i enjoy, while doing DG and boss hunting and w/e. I do enjoy the various minigames very much, and I look forward to being one of the maxed guys running around pwning everyone.

pretty much what nifflin said.

thank you all for the replys and input.

Diomedus.png

Diomedus.png

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left