Clan Storm

kmKJH.png

#clanstormrs

www.z13.invisionfree.com/clan_storm_forums

History

Back in 2004 the clan's leader xCS Crimson (after quite a few name changes of course.) started up on the game RuneScape. Crimson was probably the biggest noob this game had yet to see for a few months, maybe even years. After quitting for quite some time, Crimson rejoined RuneScape with two very close friends he met during the time he had quit RuneScape for other games, xCS Espada (now xCS Akatsuki), and xCS Bruin. Together they now run Clan Storm, and plan to get an active, growing clan to march around RuneScape having loads and loads of fun. 'Clan Storm' is your friendly RuneScape clan. Anyone is welcome to join.

May 26th, 2010 - Clan Storm is founded by leader xCS Crimson.

June 25, 2011 - xCS Espada achieved 99 Cooking, the first 99 achieved while in Clan Storm.

July 8, 2011 - xCS Bruin achieved 99 Range, the second 99 achieved while in Clan Storm.

July 11, 2011 - pro lar also achieved 99 Range, the 3rd 99 achieved while in Clan Storm.

July 13, 2011 - xCS Crimson achieved 99 Fletching, the 4th 99 achieved while in Clan Storm.

July 14, 2011 - Runelord950 achieved 99 mage, the 5th 99 achieved while in Clan Storm.

July 15, 2011 - Clan Storm opens their irc. Join #clanstormrs!

July 22, 2011 - Clan Storm opens their offical forums! www.z13.invisionfree.com/clan_storm_forums

Members

NKU3Y.png

wihCl.pngxCS Crimson - 110 Combat

nnNsn.png xCS Akatsuki - 103 Combat

xCS Bruin - 108 Combat

VHRjD.png

Blondiezima - 87 Combat

pro lar - 82 Combat - Pure

aSTiG.png

Runelord950 - 98 Combat

Jider - Pure

Ow Ned Y Ou - 130 Combat

i ChRoNiC x - 87 Combat

h8ed - 80 Combat

Mr Refsgaard - 102 Combat

Datallugot1 - 57 Combat - Range/Tank

xCS Stnetnoc - 74 Combat - Range Pure

o its erik - 106 Combat

Motive To Join

We're all very nice people to be around, we're the guys you want to bring home to mom... if you're a woman... we're not gay. Except Bruin, he's neither nice or straight ;). We eventually plan to get into the clan warring scene as soon as we get our combat's a bit higher, and our clan grows a bit. We hold events constantly where we are playing together, where it's something simple as just a fun Aviansies run, or doing Giant Mole in Falador's depths for money. Remember, you don't have to be a certain level or have a certain skill to join us, join because you sounds fun! It is a game, right? If you work hard and earn and 99 in the clan, not only will we hang out and do what you want for you "party" so to speak, we'll give you possession of the legenday Clan Storm Snelm! ... Who doesn't want that?

Want To Join?

Shoot us a PM on tip.it forums, post in the thread, PM One of the leader's in game, or join our newly opened IRC Chat #clanstormrs

Clan Goals

30 Members

Start Clan Wars

Possibly Clan Requirements?

There's no contact details at all.

Kind of assumed you could post in the thread, or PM us by anyone of our RSN's in game. I don't think we should have to treat people as if they have no brains.

mad

Kind of assumed you could post in the thread, or PM us by anyone of our RSN's in game. I don't think we should have to treat people as if they have no brains.

mad

Well are u a cc clan or do u have ur own forums, what about irc and stuff as thats the normal way for people on these boards to contact clans they want to join or are interested in. If i was interested in joining a clan ide use irc or look at their off board forums tbh. A recruitment thread doesnt really give any info on the clans comunity itself.

envy42.png

mad

Well are u a cc clan or do u have ur own forums, what about irc and stuff as thats the normal way for people on these boards to contact clans they want to join or are interested in. If i was interested in joining a clan ide use irc or look at their off board forums tbh. A recruitment thread doesnt really give any info on the clans comunity itself.

We're not that big yet, I don't want to waste my time with a forum and IRC yet because it will just be dead for the time being. Not everyone in the clan I doubt will even use our IRC or forums if we make them. Once the clan grows big enough, I know for a fact that I'll be making both of those though.

mad

We're not that big yet, I don't want to waste my time with a forum and IRC yet because it will just be dead for the time being. Not everyone in the clan I doubt will even use our IRC or forums if we make them. Once the clan grows big enough, I know for a fact that I'll be making both of those though.

Gl recruiting around here then tbh. Most people on here live on irc and clan forums so i wish u the best of luck trying to recruit any of them.

envy42.png

• 2 weeks later...

Man, we're moving along and I'm so proud. A lot of the members are growing together and really like each other. Awesome. xCS Espada/Akatsuki made us our clan irc chat today! on swift irc it's #clanstormrs if anyone's interested in joining. Expect forums soon!